What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined

gmanwho

Veteran
sweeet. be interested in the g99. few months back i took my only c99 seedling that made it an brought it to the gg#4. an a bunch of others. i found the c99 male in an old pack of wally ducks c99. im not even sure the circa,maybe 2005 ish??? was a freebie from either the boo or seedbay... anyways. here's some shots the c99 male used.....day 40 atleast at that point. about 3ft tall in that pic

one of the best structured males ive messed with in awhile. dropped so much pollen. found it just by chance...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still have clones of that male. got a few hundred gg4 x c99 the first round, 2nd current round maybe in the low 1000's.

have not tested the first round yet. no room as of now..

not to hijack the thread chunky..... just interesting to see Cinderella making her rounds again. love the thread!!

bsafe everyone

yocs

That's a handsome fella you got there. I still think chunkys male the cookie boi is one of the nicest males I've seen. I'm excited to get some of these crosses he's got going just to find a male like daddy.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo, Yo, Y'all!

Shit's in flower.

Glue Room male
picture.php

GorillaTwin #7
picture.php

GorillaTwin
picture.php

Glue Room #8 at flip
picture.php

Glue Room #3 3 weeks
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
trying to get caught up here. I'm very stoked with all the fire coming from my OGKB S1 x GG#4 crosses.

everything that got hit by the GorillaBreath males has been showing examples that have extreme vigor and bud size as well as very resinous examples.

I've culled a few that got overwhelmed by PM in my cramped conditions but I have been watching some that are fighting off the PM in flower and getting better.

here's an example of one, Lemon Skunk x GorillaBreath. [Lemon Skunk x (GG#4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)]
picture.php

here's another, Valley Breath [SFV OG x (GG#4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)]
picture.php

picture.php

anyways back on topic with the 2bx Gorilla Twin.

#6 is about 4 weeks and getting frosty
picture.php

#5 has a nice structure and bud set.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm surprised there are a few packs of this left, go figure...

Gorilla Twin #3 is at 5 weeks and has greasy resin, I'm really excited about this one…

35 days
picture.php

picture.php

moving on to Glue Room which were Gorilla Breath f2's picked from the best Gorilla Breath female.

OGKB female leaning Glue Room #5
picture.php

OGKB female leaning Glue Room #7
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
as much as I like the freaky mutants this Glue Room #10 has conventional structure and leaves with lots of early frost.
picture.php

The nicest plant to pop from the Gorilla Breath pollen so far seems to be this Weirdo-si-dos #5 that leans very OGKB.

Weirdo-si-dos is [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)]

she's at 6 weeks and has dank OG Kush smell now.
picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fuck I'm waaay behind on this thread. Whole lotta testing going on in Chucky's closet.

lots of threads for the old Chunker to keep straight, lots of new shit has come to light, man!

Glue Room #10
picture.php

Glue Room #14
picture.php

Glue Room #7 Harvest
picture.php

OGKB Baby!
picture.php

Glue Room #1 still has a while
picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
Killer projects Chunky!!
I made some Forum hybrids two winters ago myself..Forum x NL5xHaze. I am impressed with how much influence CookieBoi has had on your GG#4. I got some Forum leaning phenos but yours seem a lot more dominant. That's why you are the professional..lol. I'm psyched to see how these turn out. They are looking really nice friend.

Bongstar420

Looks like you have a really good male there

sweeet. be interested in the g99. few months back i took my only c99 seedling that made it an brought it to the gg#4. an a bunch of others. i found the c99 male in an old pack of wally ducks c99. im not even sure the circa,maybe 2005 ish??? was a freebie from either the boo or seedbay... anyways. here's some shots the c99 male used.....day 40 atleast at that point. about 3ft tall in that pic

one of the best structured males ive messed with in awhile. dropped so much pollen. found it just by chance...

View Image

View Image

View Image

still have clones of that male. got a few hundred gg4 x c99 the first round, 2nd current round maybe in the low 1000's.

have not tested the first round yet. no room as of now..

not to hijack the thread chunky..... just interesting to see Cinderella making her rounds again. love the thread!!

bsafe everyone

THC Farms

Just popped the 4 Gluebreath S1's that came with my Gorilla Twin order. I had just started my last fem'd pack, Heavywieght's Fruit Punch, so I figured I'd go ahead and add the GB to the party. You have any words of wisdom Chunky?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
What do the gluebreath s1 consist of? I got some freebies with my gorilla twin bx2

Just popped the 4 Gluebreath S1's that came with my Gorilla Twin order. I had just started my last fem'd pack, Heavywieght's Fruit Punch, so I figured I'd go ahead and add the GB to the party. You have any words of wisdom Chunky?

Those GlueBreath S1's will be the first ones run that I've heard about.:biggrin:

I'm hoping you find some fire!

GlueBreath clone was GG#4 x "the Three" one of my OGKB bagseed females.

BigSmokey

I think it's impossible to not find the fire in these crosses! Thanks for the work and making these seeds available to the public

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I think it's impossible to not find the fire in these crosses! Thanks for the work and making these seeds available to the public

I have found fire in seeds that I've made and tested.
this is the one I'm currently most excited to smoke.
ECSG East Coast Sour Glue (ECSD x GG#4)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BigSmokey

I also ended up sprouting one of those female freebies of the gluebreath. I was reading somewhere in one of your threads I belI've and remember you saying that the mutants were the flavorful ones? Is this true? Cause this little glue breath is a curly down syndrome seedling haha