What's new

Gorilla Piss

-tempa-

Iv heard it in the UK .. I have yet to get my hands on it .. I had a fake cut .. I do no that if is able to send over sea's so maybe 1day the UK will flood with gorilla glue lol

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
It's definitely there. There are people that send cuts overseas.more chance for failure but it is happening. Its not widespread in the UK but it's definitely there.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
looks pretty good how is the smoke?

Catpiss is a good smoke. It has very narcotic effects. Not to mention the terpenes are one of a kind. Whatever comes of this cross will be a nighttime smoke. I can't function on either glue or catpiss by themselves

soserthc1

:plant grow:That number 7 looks pretty fast , keep your eye on her

Always had a interest in cat piss after accidently growing as a second grow years ago.
Almost got rid of my pet cat :laughing:

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
#1 and #2 getting flipped very soon. Been vegging in 5 gals for a month. 1 is back left 2 on the right GG4 front left.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Here's a better look at 2, the one I have my eye on the most. It responds well to topping, has the GG4 side branching and tighter internodal structure from the catpiss

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Somewhere mid flower. I ran into some nutrient burning so im expecting next round to be better. Regardless, she's looking great.

GP#2. Catpiss leaner

LVgrow

Catpiss is my favorite strain, I thought it was long gone. Any ideas to what areas they're floating around? And the gorilla piss is looking mighty fire my friend.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Catpiss is my favorite strain, I thought it was long gone. Any ideas to what areas they're floating around? And the gorilla piss is looking mighty fire my friend.

It almost was. The Doc gave it to Scott of RD 2 years ago and it blew up in Denver among dozens of growers. It is great weed with lots of potential, but it is lacking in a few areas.

My grow is shut downright now due to a few reasons. I will be getting things going again in a month thus I need to reacquire a lot of genetics. I lost everything due to a partner making rash decisions, etc. I did manage to harvest GP#1 and #2. I ran into a lot of problems and they didn't produce very well, but the quality is fantastic. #2 retains flavor aroma without any cure, very much like GG4. knocks me on my ass. Terpenes are reminiscent of catpiss, but loud as fuck, definitely enhanced by the GG4.#1 is all bag appeal without the terpenes. Still a good smoke though, but nothing special. I have 3 seeds left and another 30ish were passed around 3 people so we will see what else is found. I will get pics of #1 and #2 up in a few days. They have been curing for 2 weeks. I wish I could've saved cuts of #2, but I know there will be better phenos found so I'm not too upset.

LVgrow

It almost was. The Doc gave it to Scott of RD 2 years ago and it blew up in Denver among dozens of growers. It is great weed with lots of potential, but it is lacking in a few areas.

My grow is shut downright now due to a few reasons. I will be getting things going again in a month thus I need to reacquire a lot of genetics. I lost everything due to a partner making rash decisions, etc. I did manage to harvest GP#1 and #2. I ran into a lot of problems and they didn't produce very well, but the quality is fantastic. #2 retains flavor aroma without any cure, very much like GG4. knocks me on my ass. Terpenes are reminiscent of catpiss, but loud as fuck, definitely enhanced by the GG4.#1 is all bag appeal without the terpenes. Still a good smoke though, but nothing special. I have 3 seeds left and another 30ish were passed around 3 people so we will see what else is found. I will get pics of #1 and #2 up in a few days. They have been curing for 2 weeks. I wish I could've saved cuts of #2, but I know there will be better phenos found so I'm not too upset.

Dang lol. Guess I'm going to have to wait until RD's next drop. I was just talking to them at the cup trying to get some catpiss crosses with no luck, smh they sold out and didn't sound like they still had the cut or just not going to make crosses for awhile but my boy grabbed 5 packs of their og so hopefully we find something nice. But sorry to hear about your grow and genetics, but you know what they say. Minor setback for a major comeback.

dimebag_

LVgrow-archive seed bank has a norcal catpiss cross with faceoff bx1 called stink bomb. I'm thinking bout grabbing me some. theres a few left-get on it. check out greelineportal.com
cheers

db-

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Hello All! Haven't been on the forums in half a year. Figured I'd post a nug shot of the Gorilla Piss....
Long story shot my partner and I had a disagreement and I left everything in his care for awhile. I came to find things looking haggard and neglected. He mixed random amounts of nutrients into some outdoor dirt and transplanted everything into that for 4 months. He kept some plants alive, and they didn't turn out too bad (for what it's worth), but could've been much better. I'm actually impressed they turned out how they did, considering.Here's