What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Cartel530

Veteran
picture.php

CHEFfy

Can't wait to get ahold of this up in Washington State... Been looking for awhile but has eluded me thus far. Oh well, guess I'll cry into a jar of hammerhead's Peyote Purple x Querkle... And then I'll pull out a frosty, purple little nugget and drift off to dream of GG #4

Jbomber79

Veteran
Glue'd Under the Dome

Glue'd Under the Dome

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S1 gg made for me :) Friend popped it and placed it in the dome.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thats 1 purdy girl there Huel. Did she get cold temps or cold water flush to get the purp in her? Or did that happen naturally? I think youve takin her longer than anyone.
Please tell us how the taste and power is compared to some 63 day Glue.

JointOperation

I think 81 days looks amazing honestly.. thats about were I think im going to let the glue go.. honestly.. I was told by another dude.. that day 75 is best.. but I cant figure out.. if everyone is counting the stretch 7-14 days in that 75.. or is it 75 from after stretch?

Huel.. is 81 from 12/12 or after stretch? amazing job man....

jw23ck11

I think 81 days looks amazing honestly.. thats about were I think im going to let the glue go.. honestly.. I was told by another dude.. that day 75 is best.. but I cant figure out.. if everyone is counting the stretch 7-14 days in that 75.. or is it 75 from after stretch?

gg4 stretches 2-3x and well into 21+ days so plan accordingly if height is a restriction.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Thats 1 purdy girl there Huel. Did she get cold temps or cold water flush to get the purp in her? Or did that happen naturally? I think youve takin her longer than anyone.
Please tell us how the taste and power is compared to some 63 day Glue.

Huel Perkins - you always have the prettiest and most frosty flowers. Good stuff.

Temps were always in the 72-82 range. That was 81 days of 12/12. I never intended to flower them that long, I wanted to harvest around day 70 but I didn't have time until this passed holiday weekend. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Does anyone not count the beginning of flower(stretch)when counting flowering days? I've never heard of that before, I and everyone I know counts from the first day of 12/12.

Obviously outdoor would be different but for indoor, yeah, 12/12

Jack, what base are you using? sorry I have always admired your grows.

Not running Aptus any more just Cal mag and base in raw salt form. I foliar occasionally. This run didn't even have co2 still waiting on gas company to install meter and I refuse to run propane co2 that shit causes nothing but problems. I have seen Gorilla Glue come out good and I have seen it come out Super Dank a light steady feed and she is AAA. The most important thing is trellis and tying her up.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Does anyone not count the beginning of flower(stretch)when counting flowering days? I've never heard of that before, I and everyone I know counts from the first day of 12/12.

Personally, the first 2 weeks of 12/12 is not counted.... to me, thats still veg....
I count start by pistil set.... but I dont really keep accurate times anyway....
My image hosting puts timestamps on uploads LOL...
I'm generally a bit too high to remember things like calendars...

62.jpg

browntrout

Veteran

lol, I had always thought of flowering as starting at the same day they were flipped.

Although I mainly do outdoor which I would think as a rule of thumb you add a week to the point where the new growth becomes bud shaped with no white hairs besides preflowers, and even then it may not serve as a good base-line to indoor times.

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts