What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by asking for pollen is breaking the rules of the TOU here (terms of use) & could get you banned . i know your fairly new here She & not familiar with the ways of our forum so i figured i'd give you a warning .

but getting some seeds when they're ready will be your best bet & finding a nice male to work with & collect the pollen you want . keep up with the thread & Tony will let us know when & where the seeds can be had .

shegrows

by asking for pollen is breaking the rules of the TOU here (terms of use) & could get you banned . i know your fairly new here She & not familiar with the ways of our forum so i figured i'd give you a warning .

but getting some seeds when they're ready will be your best bet & finding a nice male to work with & collect the pollen you want . keep up with the thread & Tony will let us know when & where the seeds can be had .

Ou oke sorry, i do not ask any mor for pollen, i like the forum realy and want not be ban, so sorry:huggg: for ya :) and thanks for saying

JACKBAYBEH

Should be around Christmas if all goes well! Stress testing males now. I feel irresponsible if I dont test for intersex.... just need to complete my protocols then into flower.
stretch is more manageable and they generally support themselves well.

Thanks for the reply Tony! I'll add these beans to my Xmas list. Keep me posted as to when and where, if you would. Thanks man. :tiphat:

TedNugget

Got my packs of gorilla bubble! Can't wait to see what I get! Feel like a kid on Christmas morning... lol

Last edited:

Chevyrider619

Hi, im new here just checking out your flowers, they look nice so with that jist wanted to ask about your seeds. Are they only indoor? Well thanks..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I would love to see some outdoor. The true test eh, I had a dream I was tryin Tom Hill to try em outside but he was bitchin at me about blue dream and unproven indoor bred strains! :D They certainly have the finish time to do well outdoor. I haven't seen any mold issues, pm or otherwise indoor but you never know till they are tried! Hopefully we have a few guy to show us what she can do!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
The #2 pheno , most sour bubble of them all in the 2nd seed run .

View Image

the #3 was a close second to #2 just less color .

View Image

I have to throw in at least 1 pic of the Darlins net #3 , just to make these guys drool a little more :biggrin:

she is a Sour bubble & GG4 cross also , but a different SB dad was used by another member , the dad was the DMT pheno of SB from Paladin420 .
grew this one & another one out at the same time as the rest .

View Image
how thick are those colas? 0 I can't wait to run mine. Those are some very looking ladies there.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like elongated golf balls stacked on top of each other ....& just as hard :biggrin:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Well I would love to see some outdoor. The true test eh, I had a dream I was tryin Tom Hill to try em outside but he was bitchin at me about blue dream and unproven indoor bred strains! :D They certainly have the finish time to do well outdoor. I haven't seen any mold issues, pm or otherwise indoor but you never know till they are tried! Hopefully we have a few guy to show us what she can do!

haha dreamin of the funk. :biggrin:

grasshoppers like em I know that much so far, gotta mix up some stuff before the damn butterflys find em and the baby hoppers grow up. caterpillars are pretty damn devastating. so are locust.

moment of truth tomorrow on the sex-check; see if anyone gave up bein butch.

RckyMtRdnk

Mine will be here this week and they're goin out in a heated hoophouse with supplemental lighting to do winter at 8000' elev. so I can find the ones I wanna run big next spring and summer. That should be a little bit of an outdoor test for em huh? Kinda sorta??.... I'm excited. I think they're gonna thrive. The sun at this elevation is pretty intense even in the winter, but I will have some 1000 watt lights in there with em too for the cloudier days and all out blizzard days. Wood stove and propane heat too. I think they're gonna love it. We shall see.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey rocky, please do share bro! Sounds like an excellent environment test! Can't wait to see em!

I have given a rootball trim and and ph cycling to stress my males. Crinkle is responding well. No signs of intersex, the more I stress him the more balls he throws. great sign.

The big giant sour b leaner threw up a pistil already so I had to say good bye! Even though it was under extreme duress and just a single hair that would not ever be seen on a normal grow. Thats why I test. The root ball chop and PH cycling with drought will rat em out every time!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is crinkle, this guy has scored the highest so far. Gettin Dans best glue leaning bxer in to test as well. If all goes well we will have several bad ass boys to do the job for bx2! Sorry for the shitty pics dealin with some spasms actin up. His back up rooted already too.

You can see he is in great shape despite ph cycles between roughly 5.6-7.0, rootball chop and drought testing. Only showing minor damage and stress and so far intersex free.
He went straight to alternating nodes after topping. Another good sign to see the difference between a glue or sb leaner, the SB leaners tend to like continue on with side by side double nodes for a bit longer and the glue leaners like to switch to alternating nodes after topping. Reliable indicator. I look for that and also fast response to growth and "shooting" after topping.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Once again I am impressed by the documentation.

Keep up the good work Tony.

Back to lurkin, would love to hear more about the ph cycling stress test tho.

hicksticky

Still at large...

I would think they would do quite well...... but that's just a guess.
I ran both strains outdoors this year (46) with great results even with a moist last part of the season they both were very mold resistant.
I'm here if ya ever need more stress testers lol.

Looking good all... keep it going :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think they would do quite well...... but that's just a guess.
I ran both strains outdoors this year (46) with great results even with a moist last part of the season they both were very mold resistant.
I'm here if ya ever need more stress testers lol.

Looking good all... keep it going :tiphat:

I would agree but. Cant wait to see!

TedNugget

That's awesome you stress test for intersex... Way too many "breeders" today obviously don't do it. So many seeds these days throw out intersex plants (even without any stress).