What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good morning to the community

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I therefore have a project to work on varieties capable of satisfying these difficult conditions.
Nice looking spot :) that is the great thing about the plant we chose to cultivate

there are ones of it that will grow almost anywhere and with or without our help

most of the time

But when I clear my new land, prune my trees and prepare the soil, I will cultivate again, but only under the sun.
inside is good but outside in the ground is where the plant really will grow at it's finest

most of the time with the least amount of work

thank you for a look at your work and your land

I wish you all the best and be safe

Dequilo

Artistick Seeds

Nice looking spot :) that is the great thing about the plant we chose to cultivate

there are ones of it that will grow almost anywhere and with or without our help

most of the time

inside is good but outside in the ground is where the plant really will grow at it's finest

most of the time with the least amount of work

thank you for a look at your work and your land

I wish you all the best and be safe

Dequilo
When I made a clone bloom inside and another outside, I always preferred the outside. The results are subject to many factors that cannot be controlled, but the game is worth it.
I spent my teenage years near Switzerland, and I always liked these herbs that grew outdoors, such as the Ticino, Fribourg, Alpine Rocket, Erdbeere, much more than the indoor that I was brought back from Maastricht.
Thanks for your kind words

Persianfarmer

Hiya Atri!
Love the way you think and i fully agree with you regarding the monopolization of the sacred seeds that will eventually happen earlier than we think!
I also love and share your passion regarding agriculture which is a wonderful activity in my humble opinion. Love the way you work very clean and professional. Good to have you here and looking forward to reading you

Persianfarmer

Merci pour l'accueil en tout cas. Parler en anglais nous évite de perdre le peu de ce qu'on a appris dans nos écoles françaises au niveau si médiocre...
Ah bon le niveau est encore mediocre et moi qui penser que cela etait le cas il y a 30ans… a mon epoque dans les annees 90 c’etait affreux mais je pensais que la nouvelle generation n’avait pas ce probleme…Anyways we will converse in English so we can better our linguistic skills 😉