What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Good Karma Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Supporter
Wow do we have some great specials this week and the best medicine that has been around for a while.. The Purple Sour D... Mama Mia! It has the old robust sour d flavor and packs a punch! Called Platinum Purps.. mmm.. its so good. If you loved the old Sour D this is a great medicine for you. :)

We have a great Special this week with the most bomb Purple Sour D you've ever smoked, Delicious Gangster Purps and a Bomb OG/Bubba all for $25 an eighth! $200. an Oz!
Get yo ass in here and get some while it lasts!!

pheno

any photos of the og/bubba? ive been looking for this strain as well as clones of this.
i have also been trying to lock this into seed. thanks

justalilrowdy

ICMag Supporter
No pics but its one of my personal favorites.. It came to us about a yr ago and is really great medicine. ;)

woolybear

Hi rowdy, question:

Why are outdoor versions of the meds generally cheaper than indoor? Is the outdoor a little lower quality in some ways or is it just perception?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Outdoor yields more, but generally doesn't 'look' as good as indoor mainly from braving the elements. But for what it's worth I think the best medicine is grown under the sun organically. But that's just my opinion.

Hope all's well Rowdy.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Supporter
The price of outdoor is less expensive overall because we aren't running lights. I actually think its better quality when its done right as well. You can't duplicate the sun. When I pick it up for less I pass it along for less. :)

pheno

No pics but its one of my personal favorites.. It came to us about a yr ago and is really great medicine. ;)

any chance you can get your hands on a few cuttings?
i am super interested in toying with this strain .
if i succeed,you may see crosses of it at your place=)

pheno

Hi rowdy, question:

Why are outdoor versions of the meds generally cheaper than indoor? Is the outdoor a little lower quality in some ways or is it just perception?

indoor the grower has to invest in electricity/lights/climate control. a ton of things.

outdoor the grower has free light, free air, free everything except nutrients and soil.

so you have to consider that indoor growers are spending more to produce so you have to pay more so the growers have enough profits to keep growing the indoor.

if grown properly outdoor can be some of the best stuff in the world.
but people generally tend to not care for the outdoor plants as much,and thus resulting in the plants being of lower quality.
hope that sums it down for you

justalilrowdy

ICMag Supporter
Wow we have awesome outdoor Sour D x Urkle that is just wonderful for $200. an ounce!
We have beautiful Purple Cream for $250. an ounce!

Status
Not open for further replies.