What's new

Good dispensaries

hello folks, i'm hoping somebody will see this and reply before morning. im in ann arbor now.....took a trip down here from the UP to see about moving some surplus items. this is my first time visiting downstate, seeing the mackinac bridge, etc which was cool, but it took forever to get down here tho. there was a big blizzard in the UP when i left but its pretty mild here. looking forward to visiting some good dispensaries and checking out the scene, which needless to say, is 1000x what we got going on back home. any leads or helpful hints from the locals/old heads (around AA, D, etc) would be much appreciated. thank you. :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
there are several still open on eight mile in the D. weed maps should get ya started around AA.
good luck down here with all the trolls :)

MIway

Veteran
Most all of them are open in the d... even after no warrant smash&grabs, call it a licensing fee & supplemental retail tax... Lol

More than u will be able to visit in a single day. Just as true as a2. with a card they'l be willing to chat. Gl with rounds! Peace

Ps...from what i heard about the detroit convention, theres still a pretty wide need for high grade. ;-)

thanks folks....i had a pretty successful trip. i just visited a few places in ann arbor and headed home when i realized nobody is gonna take anything until it has been lab tested. i visited a few places that were not accepting new members due to the current legal situation. another place i could not yet meet their minimum volume requirement and they were bitching about my trim job. i ended up at this one hole in the wall place where the dudes were real cool, and traded some bud in exchange to get mine tested. out of bubblegum, agent orange, and satellite fuel, he picked the SF as his favorite and thats what i traded. dude was real happy with my bubblegum which was much nicer than what he had. so hopefully those tests will be done soon and i can head back down and get to business.

the trippiest thing happened to me when i was in that last dispensary. this dude walked in at the same time who has the exact same name as me! first time that has ever happened, my name is not common at all. dude at the counter was flippin out, said he thought he got our cards mixed up or something, lol. i think we are actually related (very distantly) as most people with my surname are. i told him which area my folks come from and he started nodding saying his were from there too. we only chatted for a minute but it was crazy how easy we hit it off, like i had met a long lost brother or something. my mind is still spinning today thinking about it.

got my test results back from iron labs:

Bubblegum: thc-d9 15.58%, thc-d8 0.22%, cbd 0.84%, cbn 1.53%, total 18.16%
Agent Orange: thc-d9 13.52%, thc-d8 0.16%, cbd 0.40%, cbn 1.60%, total 15.68%
Satellite Fuel: thc-d9 12.09%, thc-d8 0.22%, cbd 0.40%, cbn 1.59%, total 14.29%
White Berry Kush: thc-d9 13.36%, thc-d8 0.16%, cbd 0.67%, cbn 1.76%, total 15.95%

full results + pics here: http://www.ironlabsllc.co/view/results.php

first time having cannabis tested....this is really cool!

Latest posts

Latest posts