What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

good coffeeshops in roterdam

iban

hello!!
I´m going to roterdam at the end of february, somebody could recommend me any good coffeeshops in this city??
Thanks

M

meowman

Hi,

I like the Act the best, it is next to koopgatan. Red devil is my favourite strain, though they have several other nice ones. Overall my fav. shop in Rotterdam though. They run out of weed quite often, unfortunately.

I have not smoked in the coffeeshops in Rotterdam, so couldn't comment on how comftrable the cafe parts are, I just buy the weed and smoke at home.

Witte de With has several strains more than the average coffee shop, so worth a visit too, on Witte de with st.

Pluto is ok(has truffles also), Sky high is nice.
Coffeshop Centraal, nothing wrong with it, but there are better places.

Overall, (the quality and) prices are good compared to Amsterdam.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi:wave:

I was in the sensi smile, the coffee of the sensi seeds, well the coffee is ugly, looks like a post or something like that inside, with a girl closed inside a kind of box in glass^^ and a poor and unique table inside...from the outside view, it is great..

The weed and hash were very good on the other hand:)

Grabbed some Silver haze and some kathmandu hash if i recall it good:tiphat:

I went just in this one in Rotterdam:)

H

Hazyfontazy

Hi,

, Sky high is nice.

Overall, (the quality and) prices are good compared to Amsterdam.

watch it in the sky high ,,its the home of rotterdam football supporters club (or was),,i was sitting in there many years ago and a rival football gang turned up and decided to smash all the windows and cause a riot .not nice when u trying to get stoned and play the pinball ,,
nice choice of weed though

another good local shop is
http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Koffieshop.html
they won many cups over the years ,

rotterdam is great ,i really enjoy the place ,its like amsterdam without the idiots and tackyness

Gastro

Among the dutchies Witte de With has the grandest reputation, but then again most dutchies just smoke and don't care alot about quality. Go to Den Haag and Amsterdam if you have the chance, both alot nicer than modern build Rotterdam ;)

E

elmanito

thats a shame ,,was one of the friendliest shops i ever been in and the weed was superb

Indeed is that a shame, because good quality is hard to find in Rotterdam nowadays, although there is one near the zoo behind Central station 10 min walk at the Stadhoudersweg.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

M

meowman

The four floors coffeeshop has been closed and under restoration for a while, but opened again recently. It's just around the corner from witte de with st, on Eendrachtsweg.

The coffeeshop is very thoroughly thought out, and it's in a league of it's own almost. It is highy functionable, modern, professional and clean
For ex. Your weed or hash comes in little clear and labelled plastic boxes, to keep it in prime condition. To get out of the shop you need to scan your finger, which activates a turnstile and you are able to leave, etc etc.

If you had time to visit only one coffee shop in Rotterdam, this one isn't a bad option!

Asterix

Rotterdam is a fine city ive spend there 1 year so i can tell you something about coffeshops scene. Weed is little cheaper in compare to A'dam, its not easy to find some first class buds , especially when youre tourists (same as in Amsterdam btw.) What i like the most is that you can find lot of landrace strains from farest corners of earth, i think its becouse R'dam is one of the biggest port city in the world and there is big smugglers market. Jamaicans, Thais, Mexicans, Cambodians, South Africans etc thats weed you can find actually in every coffeshop. Offcourse there is not only landrace buds here, most coffeshops sells mostly modern commercial strains (PP,White Widow, Cheese, Blueberry , Amnesia, Super Skunk, Shiva etc)

In my opininion the best coffeshops are:

Nemo - i think the biggest list of strain in R'dam to choose. Cheese Haze is my fouvrite.

Reffer - Amnesia and bio amnesia

Happy days - orange bud and blond maroc hash

Bob Marley - Jamaican and blond maroc hash

Pluto- Shashasmeni some south african landrace

Coutdown - Blueberry

Amigo - red lebanon hash is great

treffpunt - nice cakes

sensi smile - ssh

and few others ;) i think ive visited most of them.

offcourse thats only my private opinions and you cant agree whit it.

Hope it helps little bit.

Asterix

Yes this is it! Sorry for my mistake its Ethiopian not South African.

I forgot to mention about R'dam hashish scene - its quite big, you can find almost everything - Marocco, Lebanon, Nepal, Afghan, Pakistan and more. Like a said before, smuggling market in Rotterdam its alive ;)

E

elmanito

I forgot to mention about R'dam hashish scene - its quite big, you can find almost everything - Marocco, Lebanon, Nepal, Afghan, Pakistan and more. Like a said before, smuggling market in Rotterdam its alive ;)

It's one of the biggest ports in the world :D

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Asterix

Rotterdam its diffrent kind of city compare to Amsterdam. Old center was completly destroyed by Germans during WW2 now its pretty modern and skyline looks like a Manhatan.

52434397.downtown6.jpg

pano.jpg

There is also lot of nice old bulidings here especially on South side (Zuid). Definitely R'dam its worth to visit , good place for having fun . All city center its rich in many atractions but Binnenweg (oude,niuewe) its main street when its come to pubs, coffeshops and clubs. You can find lot of place to acomodation here, from cheapest 10 euro per night hostles to very high standart hotels. And its only 40 mins by train from A'dam.

:wave:

I

izzywozzywizzy

Rotterdam is a fine city ive spend there 1 year so i can tell you something about coffeshops scene. Weed is little cheaper in compare to A'dam, its not easy to find some first class buds , especially when youre tourists (same as in Amsterdam btw.) What i like the most is that you can find lot of landrace strains from farest corners of earth, i think its becouse R'dam is one of the biggest port city in the world and there is big smugglers market. Jamaicans, Thais, Mexicans, Cambodians, South Africans etc thats weed you can find actually in every coffeshop. Offcourse there is not only landrace buds here, most coffeshops sells mostly modern commercial strains (PP,White Widow, Cheese, Blueberry , Amnesia, Super Skunk, Shiva etc)

Nemo - i think the biggest list of strain in R'dam to choose. Cheese Haze is my fouvrite.

Coutdown - Blueberry

treffpunt - nice cakes

sensi smile - ssh

Some of the coffeshop have no respect for us holiday makers and dell us deresined weed and treat us like fools ,fuck them they wont get another dime of me .the customer is always right. Remember that dutchys when you serve us crap.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Coutdown - Blueberry

treffpunt - nice cakes

sensi smile - ssh

Some of the coffeshop have no respect for us holiday makers and sell us deresined weed and treat us like fools ,fuck them they wont get another dime of me .the customer is always right. Remember that dutchys when you serve us crap.