What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger v1 Micro Grow Week 20 Bloom - Plant #6

mikeysfoatl

So here is plant #6 at 20 weeks of bloom. She appears to be Maeo Thai leaning phenotype. The plant was watered without nutrients for 9 days now.
The flowers have mostly milky trichomes with no amber present. I like the more up high from trichomes with little to no amber on the flowers. I think I'll harvest this week, maybe at week 21. It's hard to cut down a plant that's been in bloom for almost half a year, LOL! I am looking forward to seeing what the smoke is like.
20240117_124941 GT6 20wk.jpg
20240117_124528 GT6 20wk.jpg
20240117_124626 GT6 20wk.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
So here is plant #6 at 20 weeks of bloom. She appears to be Maeo Thai leaning phenotype. The plant was watered without nutrients for 9 days now.
The flowers have mostly milky trichomes with no amber present. I like the more up high from trichomes with little to no amber on the flowers. I think I'll harvest this week, maybe at week 21. It's hard to cut down a plant that's been in bloom for almost half a year, LOL! I am looking forward to seeing what the smoke is like.
View attachment 18947533 View attachment 18947539 View attachment 18947540
You did kick ass with this plant. Thanks for sharing your work.

Latest posts

Latest posts