What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

Moody303

Hello dubi, here are some pics of my gt v3.
first one is at 12 and the 2nd at 13 weeks i´ll take her down this weekend at almost 14 weeks from flip 11 13.
The smell at first was real sour lemon but has evolved into dark and spicy, dangerously strong when touched the smell will stay with you for hours.

Attachments

• DSCF8118.JPG
    DSCF8118.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 152
  • DSCF8127.JPG
    DSCF8127.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 158

Lebanizer

Enjoy the harvest through the drying and curing process and learn for yourself how you prefer it.
No not yet, I haven't harvested it yet although getting close. However I have read many times that with those tropical sativas, long cures are for the better and was hoping to get some feedback from users familiar with that strain, how 'long' are we talking about ?

Lebanizer

OK I've chopped it !

I'm so psyched about this one. Growing it was an experience it itself. Of particular note was the delicate flowery aroma it had in bloom which is to be contrasted with the aroma it released during its dark hours, best described as kind of wet dirty socks. It's not the first time I run into a flowery scenting tropical strain, but this one was different, namely for two reasons:
  • first it was particularly fine and much more delicate than the flowery aromas I've had with American strains;
  • it was a pure unmixed flowery aromas, basically a flower bomb ! Very lovely stuff. I take it, it's the Thai influence.
Another striking feature was that she definitely didn't enjoy drought and loves a damp atmosphere, so I had to water her mor than I had been used to. Also bending and pruning was sometimes necessary during the stretch as she was going up past the lamp and she basically turned the cabinet into a mini-jungle :ROFLMAO:. I'm quite excited to try it but I've decided to let it cure for 6 months so no vape report before october !

Here are some pics:

View media item 18717351
View media item 18717352
View media item 18717353
View media item 18717354
View media item 18717355
PS:
She had the thickest trunk ever.

Pédetoddy

Hello Dubi,
I ended up mixing seeds by accident. I had mixed seeds of the following strains: golden tiger fem, golden tiger 3 rd fem, golden tiger x Panama fem, and power plant from seedstockers. Which of these do you think is most likely to be?
IMG_20240413_182312.jpg

IMG_20240413_182232.jpg
IMG_20240413_182228.jpg
IMG_20240413_182222.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE MORE THAI GOLDEN TIGER !

Since the arrival of Golden Tiger more than a decade ago, many growers have contacted us requesting a version of this devastating sativa hybrid with stronger Thai influence.

To achieve this, we have introduced the new and excellent Thai Chiang Mai (Thai sativa that had not been used in the previous breeding of Golden Tiger, and that is producing excellent results in all the breeding projects in which it is being involved) into the breeding with Malawi, producing a new, third version of Golden Tiger (Thai/Malawi) as a result, where the influence of the Thai genetics dominates over Malawi.

This translates into a more cerebral, cleaner high and less heavy body effects within the trippy and devastating psychoactivity of these extremely potent sativas from Malawi and Thailand. The greater Thai influence also implies less dense floral structures and slightly longer flowering times, although this 3rd version continues to offer the usual extreme effects and yields of our Golden Tiger.

A standard (regular) and feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD AND FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-14 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 20-30 %
CBD: Up to 0.5 %
CBG: Up to 1 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.
GENETICS: Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi Killer.
STRUCTURE: Very branchy and elegant sativa with thin leaves and medium-long internode length.
BOUQUET: Floral, spicy, green tea and lemony Thai aromas, with the organic and resinous Malawi background.
HIGH: Extreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting, with more cerebral, cleaner and less heavy body effects than our classic Golden Tiger. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.
Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend low-moderate levels of nutrients (especially of nitrogen) for the whole cycle, and slightly higher amounts of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

I got 4 freebies from somewhere / someone. They have been in my random stash for im not exactly sure how long. Will post some updates here if ya like? Pretty dope cross ✝️ 👌 🙌 👏

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OK I've chopped it !

I'm so psyched about this one. Growing it was an experience it itself. Of particular note was the delicate flowery aroma it had in bloom which is to be contrasted with the aroma it released during its dark hours, best described as kind of wet dirty socks. It's not the first time I run into a flowery scenting tropical strain, but this one was different, namely for two reasons:
  • first it was particularly fine and much more delicate than the flowery aromas I've had with American strains;
  • it was a pure unmixed flowery aromas, basically a flower bomb ! Very lovely stuff. I take it, it's the Thai influence.
Another striking feature was that she definitely didn't enjoy drought and loves a damp atmosphere, so I had to water her mor than I had been used to. Also bending and pruning was sometimes necessary during the stretch as she was going up past the lamp and she basically turned the cabinet into a mini-jungle :ROFLMAO:. I'm quite excited to try it but I've decided to let it cure for 6 months so no vape report before october !

Here are some pics:

View media item 18717351
View media item 18717352
View media item 18717353
View media item 18717354
View media item 18717355
PS:
She had the thickest trunk ever.

Congrats on your GT3 harvest @Lebanizer :D those flowers look great, you did a great job with her!
Regarding aromas, the flowery side indeed comes from the Thai, the wet socks from Malawi ehehehehe
The flower structure has indeed influence from both: a bit foxtailed like pure Thai, with the great resins and high yield from Malawi. After 2-3 months of curing, harvest should be good enough to start sampling and learn how does she evolve through the curing to your taste.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Dubi,
I ended up mixing seeds by accident. I had mixed seeds of the following strains: golden tiger fem, golden tiger 3 rd fem, golden tiger x Panama fem, and power plant from seedstockers. Which of these do you think is most likely to be?
View attachment 18987294
View attachment 18987295 View attachment 18987296 View attachment 18987297

Sorry to hear about the mix up. It will be much easier to identify them once they are into flowering. You can pm me with pics of each plant.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet. All 4 popped
20240416_130101.jpg

Will throw them in to my pure peru project. If I get a nice male from the narco gold I might be able to make some golden jaguars!

Much love

Lebanizer

Congrats on your GT3 harvest @Lebanizer :D those flowers look great, you did a great job with her!
Regarding aromas, the flowery side indeed comes from the Thai, the wet socks from Malawi ehehehehe
The flower structure has indeed influence from both: a bit foxtailed like pure Thai, with the great resins and high yield from Malawi. After 2-3 months of curing, harvest should be good enough to start sampling and learn how does she evolve through the curing to your taste.