What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Hour (Lambsbread x Headbanger)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Dramamine! Pheno 4 is also the seed that had two tap roots and I left her little buddy along for the ride. Below is a photo of a lower bud on Pheno 4 as well.

I'm feeding straight water from now till harvest. Curious to see if the plants have a nice fade to them.

Pheno 4 lower bud

View Image

Pheno 4's little sibling

View Image

I like the little sister ...
picture.php

Waka

Missed a few updates while the site was down but I'm at the home stretch. Pheno 8 and Pheno 4 are going to be coming down on day 67 and I plan on bringing everything else down on day 70. Pheno 4 smells like passion fruit while pheno 8 has less of a stench but the buds are nice and dense. We'll see what the cure brings. Onto what people really want, photos!

iM2Kht3.jpg

Pheno 4 (Passion Fruit Pheno)

16KBVrp.jpg

Pheno 8
PfiiDtu.jpg

Waka

A couple more came down on day 70. Nugs feel dense and we'll see what they're like after they dry and cure. Getting some type of pineapple cleaner type smell from pheno 10 while pheno 2 smells a bit sweeter. At first I had my eye on pheno 10 but now pheno 2 is really catching my eye with it's golf ball sized lower nugs, nice smell and spear shaped buds. The final smoke test will reveal all of course!

edit: after the site update I haven't been able to post high quality images like I used to. The photos don't really do the plants justice now. I'll just be posting final bud photos once everything is cured then take off to another forum. Thank you for the support and watching this thread everyone!

Pheno 2

GGCa33s.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	GGCa33s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	17800211

Pheno 10

f7R0gTX.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	f7R0gTX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	17800212