What's new

Going to Krakow

Flynnie

Cześć everyone,
Me and a mate are going to Krakow tomorrow for 3 nights, staying in a hostel in Kazimierz, and were wondering about good pubs to visit and if there are any places we can smoke.
Thanks for any info.

Cheers
Flynnie

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Heyy Flynnie, I'm not from Krakow but it's neither big nor too complicated to find your way around once you're there. You'll certainly find all the info you need in the hostel, but I also hope somebody from here will be able to help you!

Panowie, niektorzy moga pamietac Flynniego z OG, warto pomoc bo gosc jest OK.

:wave: kov

Flynnie

Hey kov, good to see you mate and thanks for replying, I even understand most of your Polish sentence! You're right, I'm sure the people at the hostel can give me lots of info, although perhaps not about where you can smoke!
Cheers

kempamc

my uncle been in krakow and tell me about "sheesha club" .. he tell me
"i been in sheesha club with my friend and we smoke weed. we ask a personal about cannabis and the person give we a weed:) maybe you ask people about sheesha club and you ask person "do you have cannabis?" if he/she tell you "yes" you can buy some cannabis and smoke you ande buyed weed in sheesha :)

you can smoke cannabis too in room with opened window.

sory about my eanglish :wave:

I wish succes with smooke :rasta:

Flynnie

Thanks for the info, kempamc, actually, I've already rolled up some joints for the trip with some bubble hash I made a few days ago, so no need to find weed, just a pleasant place to smoke it.

kempamc

yes i know:)
but if you ask about weed you have smallest danger from police and you can "legal" smoke in this pub.

Krakow it's a big city so smoke weed it's more problem...

i had girlfriend in Krakow and i smoke there weed but I don't know as explain you where there was..

maybe you can meet some guys who smoke and they tell you about place where you can smoke.

Always they remain bushes On edges city where You can be hidden :p

Flynnie

WOW, Krakow girls!!! I have never seen so many beautiful young females in one place, and I thought Czech girls were great!
Lovely place, really enjoyed all the little bars in the Jewish quarter, beer's pretty expensive but definitely strong! We didn't know until we got there that Krakow was celebrating 750 years since it was founded this weekend, last night there was a huge concert on the river, millions of people everywhere, great atmosphere and good people,
must visit Poland more often!

kempamc

yeah :)
Polish girls are beautifull :) but thought not each have luck with love.. blee i have some bad day:/ I would add some amusing weed .. lol..

we invited to poland again :) welcooome

so.. i go sleep
goodnight

Agnesss

HI!I would like to refresh a little bit a topic of weed in cracow:) anybody can help me how to find it in this beautiful city?:p