What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to check out RGS!

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Hey all,

It took me a second to figure out that Real Gorilla Seeds has its own genetics line - Now that I know, I'm super excited to try out the strains.

Its especially cool as I've never bought beans one or three at a time; for under 50 quid I'm looking at:

Regs:
Super cream cookies

Fems: (1 each)
Zkittzo
REAL GORILL4
Purkle#1

eight seeds, 1/2 fem! seems like a good deal. I hope to get them in the new year!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey all,

It took me a second to figure out that Real Gorilla Seeds has its own genetics line - Now that I know, I'm super excited to try out the strains.

Its especially cool as I've never bought beans one or three at a time; for under 50 quid I'm looking at:

Regs:
Super cream cookies

Fems: (1 each)
Zkittzo
REAL GORILL4
Purkle#1

eight seeds, 1/2 fem! seems like a good deal. I hope to get them in the new year!

One things for sure im pretty sure you wont be dissapointed at whatever you choose.. Good luck woolybear..

Cloneman

Veteran
Ive done a few of theirs, but the stand out one for me is the fem Gorilla Haze. Great yields of lemony goodness that will go a long way, as you only need a little to blow back your hair and steam your glasses up. Strong is the word, a real headbanger.
Good luck with what you choose mate

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Got my order in! Last one shipped super fast, but I honestly don't remember how long ago that was, lol!

Look forward to saving time as most of the beans are fems. I can really use a change of pace!

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Seeds arrived just fine, took about a week! I remember when it took over a month, sending cash, getting seeds sent in a cd case. Woo!

Edit: The shipping charge reflects the actual postage rate, 9.75 british quids to send a letter, intl tracked and signed

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Hi Lester,

I'll document this grow; either here or in the grow diaries section. I'll post a link when I do so, probably won't be for a month or so.

First run with all fems; had to stop myself from soaking multiple beans.

I can tell you this: All 5 beans have popped taproots, and I set them up on Monday. Pretty good, considering how chilly it is!

Latest posts

Latest posts