What's new

Going to Adam in nowember

supadupa

So me and a friend are going to Adam in nowember to party and see a concert, I have been there once before a couple of years ago and loved the place but i need an update.
Best clubs?
Best Ketama hash? Last time we tried Hillstreet blues Ketama and it was great.
This is just a party weekend so cool suggestions will be appreciated!
Peace

mr.haze420

Veteran
ketama is just a name, look and see what it really is before you buy any hash. usually the price dictates the quality at the top coffeeshops.

supadupa

That hash was not weak dude. I was under the impression that it came from the ketama region but i guess i am wrong.
well thanks for the tips...

K

Karma Genetics

Dampkring
Green Place
Katsu
Grey Area

Are some good places to visit.

What date are you coming ?

supadupa

Yeah thanks Karma! Iv'e been to those and they are great will def. visit again.
November 12th -14th just a short party weekend, we are going to hook up with a friend who is out with a band guitar teching.

mr.haze420

Veteran
Yeah thanks Karma! Iv'e been to those and they are great will def. visit again.
November 12th -14th just a short party weekend, we are going to hook up with a friend who is out with a band guitar teching.

what band would that be?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran

you're barking up the wrong tree there mate... :)

Ketama is a region and absolutely no indication of quality, they make rubbish there too... not only that but coffeeshops here will call a product anything to get your attention, again it's no indication of quality or even authenticity... ;)

that's not to say that there aren't good examples if you know where to find them.. generally though the price is the most likely indicator of quality.

best of luck
j

supadupa

Okey that would go for like every weed type, strain etc. So i'll rephrase here it goes:
Anybody that know where i can get my hands on Authentic, Quality Morroccan hashish from the ketama region while i am in Amsterdam. Sometimes we get it here in little sWEEDen so maybe it would ehh exist in hmm the Drug Capital in the world?
Listen i can tell quality from rubbish mate it's not my first time to expirience cannabis ;)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
hehe.. didnt mean to suggest it was :)

...and you're right there's a lot of mis-labelling on the weed too..

mr.haze420

Veteran
Okey that would go for like every weed type, strain etc. So i'll rephrase here it goes:
Anybody that know where i can get my hands on Authentic, Quality Morroccan hashish from the ketama region while i am in Amsterdam. Sometimes we get it here in little sWEEDen so maybe it would ehh exist in hmm the Drug Capital in the world?
Listen i can tell quality from rubbish mate it's not my first time to expirience cannabis ;)

if you think i do not know what good hash is, check out my picture gallery. i have been in amsterdam for over 12 years. you should see what garbage the coffeeshops call ketema :laughing:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Trust me....mr haze knows his stuff. And i can bet all my weed that you havent seen proper maroc in sweden for a long time.... just like us danes :)

give us the maroc back!!!!

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts