What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goin' to Barcelona

StevenHXF

Administrator
Thanks for the recommendation mate , will be in the list for the next time !
Was willing to leave the name of the recommended club in here but then I noticed that all of his other posts are promotions that he's found and then saw this on his profile.

no-spam-thanks.jpg

bibi40

Ok,

i'm now at " Tutti frutti " , from Mon ami ,
i did try it from sevral evenings , but didn' t report ,
perhaps cause i did just sleep after this one :ROFLMAO:
that' s a full melt one ,

taste didn' t improve afte one+ month of curing ,
it' s a mellow thing , which do the job , really potent ...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Congratulations...is montuno still here? He may be a great person to ask

I did not see this until now.

Anyway, I haven't been in Barcelona for decades, and I couldn't have helped you.
Besides, it is very far from my area, although I have close Catalan family, including my sister ("semos charnegos"). I am closer to Portugal, or even Morocco, than to Barcelona.

Here, last season, there was good outdoor Amnesia Haze Cordobesa at 1.5 € x g.
Right now there are only this year's autos, but several photodependent hybrids from last season from Sweet Seed are sold at that price.

The Moroccan hash I have not seen it for years, but I know that it is still sold, although much less: It can neither compete in quality nor price with any pot plant moderately cared for.

The hash that people make here with their own weed is very good, but as far as I know it is not sold.

Remember that this is a very rural area, very sparsely populated, and very poor, compared to Barcelona.
The capital of my province will have 75,000 inhabitants, and I live on the outskirts of a village in the least populated area of the province: exactly the place chosen by Don Quixote to hide from the search parties of La Santa Hermandad, after having freed those condemned to the galleys.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok,

i'm now at " Tutti frutti " , from Mon ami ,
i did try it from sevral evenings , but didn' t report ,
perhaps cause i did just sleep after this one :ROFLMAO:
that' s a full melt one ,

taste didn' t improve afte one+ month of curing ,
it' s a mellow thing , which do the job , really potent ...
Best hash I had in Barcelona was from the Italians club and in the time I had walked 10 mins from club to home the hash had almost liquidised and had to be put in the fridge until I could break small pieces off like Caramel and roll into a sausage before putting it into a spliff,,,,
Tasted of honey and I remember sitting upright watching a movie then the lights went out lol,,,I woke up in the morning in exactly the same position as when I was toking ,,,,club owners stash so I could only cop 2g but one of the best hashes I ever smoked even up there with the 70s varieties like temple ball etc,,

bibi40

another one of purple og hash ,
same conclusion ,
very strong and very good ( heavy ) taste ,
big up to " Mon Ami " for this ;
expensive , but valueable :)

1ConNu1

Buenos dias,

soy francés. Me voy a barcelona por spannabis. Quisiera saber si saben donde puedo encontrar clones?

Gracias y a+

Leocadius

Veteran
No vi esto hasta ahora.

De todos modos, hace décadas que no voy a Barcelona y no podría haberte ayudado.
Además, está muy lejos de mi zona, aunque tengo familia catalana cercana, incluida mi hermana ("semos charnegos"). Estoy más cerca de Portugal, o incluso de Marruecos, que de Barcelona.

Aquí, la temporada pasada, hubo buena Amnesia Haze Cordobesa de exterior a 1,5€ x g.
Ahora mismo solo hay autos de este año, pero a ese precio se venden varios híbridos fotodependientes de la temporada pasada de Sweet Seed.

El hachís marroquí hace años que no lo veo, pero sé que aún se vende, aunque mucho menos: No puede competir en calidad ni en precio con ninguna planta de maceta moderadamente cuidada.

El hachís que la gente hace aquí con su propia hierba es muy bueno, pero que yo sepa no se vende.

Recuerda que esta es una zona muy rural, muy poco poblada y muy pobre, en comparación con Barcelona.
La capital de mi provincia tendrá 75.000 habitantes, y vivo en las afueras de un pueblo en la zona menos poblada de la provincia: exactamente el lugar escogido por Don Quijote para esconderse de las partidas de búsqueda de la Santa Hermandad, después de haber liberado a aquellos condenado a galeras.
En los 70 me dejaba caer a menudo por esa zona, me encantaba estar en la orilla del río Tirteafuera fumándome mis canutos de congoleña. La finca se llamaba El Quinto, había unas minas verticales, estaba cerca de Almodóvar del Campo y de la aldea Navacerrada, la finca la tenía arrendada Doroteo, mi suegra era de Fuencaliente

Eltitoguay

En los 70 me dejaba caer a menudo por esa zona, me encantaba estar en la orilla del río Tirteafuera fumándome mis canutos de congoleña. La finca se llamaba El Quinto, había unas minas verticales, estaba cerca de Almodóvar del Campo y de la aldea Navacerrada, la finca la tenía arrendada Doroteo, mi suegra era de Fuencaliente
"In the 70s I often dropped by that area, I loved being on the banks of the Tirteafuera river smoking my Congolese joints. The farm was called El Quinto, there were vertical mines, it was close to Almodóvar del Campo and the village of Navacerrada, the farm was rented by Doroteo, my mother-in-law was from Fuencaliente"

¡Yeeeeé! (saludo oretano) :
Saludos, también desde Oretania.

...Pués creo que debe estar ahora mismo el Tirte como para fumar a sus orillas, como no sea con un extintor a mano...
La zona que comentas en tus recuerdos de los 70's estará entre 15 y 25 km de mi cerro, en linea recta: tu zona está en pleno valle, creo, concrétamente en la parte norte que es vertiente al río Guadiana; y yo estoy enfrente hacia el sur, donde el valle acaba y empieza la serranía, en uno de los primeros cerros (precisamente, desde tu zona, en dirección a Fuencaliente y sus pinturas rupestres) a la orilla sur del Ojailén, en la vertiente al río Guadalquivir (El Ojailén tambien da pena verlo...)

Bueno, ya sabes "onde anda el tío", si alguna vez vuelves por aquí; si hubiera sido hace un par de años atrás, podrías haber vuelto a darle a la ganja cogoleña, que había buena yerbaza congoleña y sudafricana por acá:
IMG_20230513_120323.jpg

Si no me equivoco contigo, creo que tuve algunas plantas BubbleHaze echas por Jeep con un antiguo parental de Bubblegum (Serious Seeds) que conservabas tú, y una Tom Hill Haze de @Raco, ¿puede ser?. ...Y si algun@ conoceis a Califa, mandarle un gran saludo de mi parte, prim@s.

Un placer conocerte.

Yeeeeee! (greeting oretano) :
Greetings, also from Oretania.

...Well, I think that right now would be scary to smoke on Tirteafuera's banks, except with a fire extinguisher at hand...
The area that you mention in your memories of the 70's, I think it is between 15 and 25 km from my hill, in a straight line: your area is in the middle of the valley, I think, specifically in the northern part, which is the slope of the Guadiana river; and I am facing south, where the valley ends and the mountain range begins, on one of the first hills (precisely, from your area, in the direction of Fuencaliente and its cave paintings) on the southern shore of Ojailén, on the slope to the Guadalquivir river. (Ojailén is also worth seeing...)

Well, you know "where the guy is", if you ever come back here; If it had been a couple of years ago, you could have hit the Cogolese ganja again, there was good Congolese and South African outdoor weed around here:
IMG_20230513_120323.jpg

If I'm not mistaken about you, I think I had some BubbleHaze plants made by Jeep with an old Bubblegum parent (Serious Seeds) that you kept, and a Tom Hill Haze from @Raco, maybe? ...And if any of you know Califa, send him a big greeting from me, cousins.

Pleased to meet you.

Last edited: