What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMO X Rootbeer,

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunktek cut

Attachments

• photo2127056.jpg
    photo2127056.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 319
  • photo2127057.jpg
    photo2127057.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 273
  • photo2127058.jpg
    photo2127058.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 261
  • photo2127059.jpg
    photo2127059.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 579
  • photo2127060.jpg
    photo2127060.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 339

iTarzan

What Chemdawg is used in the GMO? I can maybe see some Chem 91 in it or it could be the GSC coming through. It looks nice. I have grown and like very much the GMO cut I have.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the same cut. How long did you let it flower and how was the stretch? Thanks in advance
Flowered the cut twice, 10wks, and 12wks, the stretch in my OP went 3x. Outcrossed to BlackToothGrin and MendoPurps and dropped it. In my OP I didnt get any type of soda/cola flavor/aroma. I know there’s no cookie influence as advertised, but sure grows like a cookie plant. Pretty much a money grab on the rootbeer name, not much to the head either.

iTarzan

The cut I got from Mr. Strain Lee is an excellent cut. It was about a 1.5x stretch. The buds and plant in general is very cookies looking but bigger. Not huge buds but bigger than cookies but less than Chem D (I don't know what chem cut was used to make GMO). It has a great flavor and puts an awesome scent in the air with a nice touch of skunk odor. It has an excellent high. It is a frosty plant too. I kept it and am running it outdoors and again this winter. It isn't as pretty as GSC and it doesn't have the incredible room filling odor of Chem D. Chem D will always be my favorite. I like walking into a room with my weed still in my pocket and everybody notices almost instantly that something good just came in.

Latest posts

Latest posts