What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gluhwein (rocky dennis x sowahh )

Cantharellus

These came with a order thats all messed up from the attitude. Maybe they are some type of freebie ? Any info would be appreciated. Ok I searched again and found it was a cannarado strain from 2016 the rocky dennis. Maybe some more info if available.

LordOfTheNugZ7

Nice... Rocky Dennis is Colorado FLO x Sour Dubb so you'll prob get some nice sour gassy buds from these w some fruity or floral tones.

Cloneman

Veteran
They were freebies (6), so most probably regs. Sounds nice, good luck with them.

Edit; found this

Ah the suprise holiday gift, Gluhwein ha ha.

The Rocky Dennis is Flo x Sour Dubb. The plant from 2015 in those pictures is the mother, She is very sweet and strong smelling, very mold resistant and nice vigor, makes great extracts.

Can expect them to flower 10 to 11 weeks, could be some monsters in there, they are not tight budded nugs.

They reguler seeds

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
Thanks a bunch cloneman. I get an F for my search abilities.

No problemo,

Look what I got a few hours later, crazy

fetch?photoid=17814184.jpg