What's new

Globel's Grow 2.0

globel

Hey here I am at it agian.... this is 2.0 because its a new room... sort of... I built 2 new rooms inside a large bedroom that i use to use as a single large flower room.... here is my old post

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=79070

Now.... To the new stuff...

I am running 2 rooms side by side. the veg room is 5-5 and the flower is like 9x5 ". The veg room is using a single 400 watt MH light. and the flower is running 2 600 watt lights... I am running all my Ballasts down in my gerage to try to keep the heat down.

As far as ventilation go's I vent through the 400 watt MH with a 4" Blower fan and at it runs to a tee.. and then through the 600 watt lights ... then into my "Hot Box" behind my AC... then out to the attic. I use no air filtration because my veg room has no plant smell =). Here are some pics of he cunstruction and jazz.

This is when I first grew in the room... I used the whole room then... but this shows you the space i am using now.

Here is the framing =)

And now we have WALLS!!

And a mess! =0

I ran all the plumbing Down to the gerage too.. I dont have much space in the grow room and it helps keep the res Nice And COol =)

Here is ware it comes out in the gerage

And here is my res. I do top feed so i can get away with a nice small RES...

This is my ac and ware the end of my lights vent into the Hot BoX

And this is the back of the ac

And here is the HoT BoX

Here is the PLants with alot more to come...

And its OG Kush...

Nice setup man. Did you think about using some pvc of Flex-conn to run those water lines down to the garage, would make it look a lot cleaner, but not necessary.

globel

Some Update pic's. My girl is out of town seeing her family and she took our camera so I took these with my phone

First I never shows you guys my veg room. Its hard for me some times to get in there when the lights are on so i took pics with the lights off. I only run 18 hours in the veg room to save electricity. =( I got big moms so it dosent realy mater how fast they grow.

And here are some update pics three days into flower. ( there droppy because i had to flush this morning and i flushed them real hard.)

Dose this look like burn or N Def.. or maybe lock out' =(

And my guard dog.

globel

Here is a Update

This is about a week in. 12/12

And here are some updated mother pics. I trimmed the mothers back alot so they make healthy clones.

Here are 2 sets of clones the ones without the dome are about 2 weeks old and the ones in the dome I took yesterday.

All of these are prolly going to friends.

Last edited: