What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give It A Chance

Sleepy

Veteran
i hope you stay...

i hope you stay...

i am not a team with led girl or anyother led company, ive seen these two companies go at it for a long time saying their light is better and people didnt no what light to buy? so i decided to help out fourm members so they dont waist their money on BS led lights that dont work. so thats why i am doing a side by side.

all the others members on the others fourms know i always had beef with hydro girl from day one, so theirm isnt any team. all the proof is in this fourm you can see our war
http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/436515-90w-led-ufo-tri-ban-grow.html

anyways i am done with these little kid games and already found a new home. soory for the ones who were watching my grow test on this fourm but i am dont with all the led war stuff. i wi8ll not recive bad rep points from members for asking questions.

wish all the best luck to everyone! smoke on!!!

the rep points system can be turned off, also...

please stay...i was looking forward to seeing your grow progress.:wallbash:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well now that she is on vacation look's like you got us to ask questions to.

I mean seriously what the hell more can she do? Seems to me the more she answered the more it got fuggin nit picked to the point threads had to be binned.

Members have them but who's gonna get excited over seedling pics? I'm gonna throw seedlings and clones under mine and all I'm waiting on are roots then we will see what's what.

So once again anybody with 15 posts or less wanna ask any more question's of those that's been here a while? Or do those of you who have been here a bit wanna see if they can grow some weed?

All these scientist with 15 post's or less and yet so many questions.? Kinda makes ya wonder doesn't it.

2102toccata_laser_sized.jpg

Now I for one hope like hell that these Led's work out because all the shit she has taken the last few week's I want her to have the privileged of using my most beloved picture. First we show off the buds then this picture followed by the words

BLOW ME THEY WORK:

2102bat.jpg

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags