What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

girls and their grows

G

Hi Ladies!

I am curious if any of you are running diaries of your grows, or have interesting grow threads out there? I saw your 08 outdoor thread Mrs.Babba -- lookin quite fine I must say -- I aspire to undertake some outdoor someday, but the season here is so short in the northeast. I am sure I'll hop on the train at some point, but for now I am still hacking away at the tribulations of tuning up an indoor.

I'm a full fledged noob still really, even though this is my third grow. It's amazing how much you learn from each cycle, and I imagine it's endless really. I'm going into this round with a much better practical understanding of the npk, a tons more confidence in pruning and supercropping, finding I have a real appreciation for handwatering more often than doing a big dump water less often. I am still WOEFULLY braindead on the facts of most operations beyond the very basics, even tho I have a fancy c02 generator in there this time, it may just as well landed here from Argon. Sigh. So I am far from being dialed. But, it is an attempt.

I'm kind of getting divorced and with the complications of all of that, I find it very grounding to be in the garden even with the lack of knowledge still.

SO, I have 8 Enigmas, a great weed of unknown origins as of the moment -- a gift from my professor when my first room was installed. Also 8 strawberry diesels in there, and 3 Somangos. 19 plants for now. I've got the room for another 19 plants which I plan to put in there when they're done vegging, probably about 3 weeks from now. I might make it four.

So, this is the first run in my new double sized room. I am hoping to end up doing a harvest every 4 weeks, approximately, instead of every nine, which gets to be alot of waiting. heh. But, that means my room is half empty now, which makes me feel kind of eeky. :) Went to 12.12 yesterday, which means that if all goes well (universe, you hear that?) I should be looking to harvest about the 9th of Oct, which justsohappens to be the day my dad died, but I actually think of that as a nice connection. I'm not morbid. my dad just would have liked my room. Haha.

I also do stuff in my room that my guy grower friends dont really tend to do -- I have up a little altar of goodies and art up in my room, plus I give them reiki (hee) and play music for them all the time.

Anyhow. Sorry to go on and on. Stoned much?? But making connects with other femmes out there doing what I am doing sounds rather a nice change to me. :)

So, lets hear it ladies. What are you up to in your gardens?

AC.

est1977

Welcome to Ic Anna!!! I am also a lady Grower. Currently im running 1400w in a 5x5 area with 6 plants (just finished cloning im about to add another 24)1k hps 400mh .i have cab i use for moms and clones under 400watts of cfl.so far im in day 6 of 12/12 the following strains are in flower

Southern comfort g13/ww dom

Bubbba Kush

More Bubba

the diesel dom soco

a couple more shots of the other plants i have

ladybird1124

Girls and their grows!

Girls and their grows!

Hi everyone,
I also LOVE growing, recently finished new grow project by myself, going to subscribe to this thread and tell all when I have more time on my hands. Isn't great that woman are now growing more then ever before. I was scared and procrastant on building these rooms, my ex partner did that and I just let him. Life changes and my weed keeps getting better! :dance: :dance: :dance: .
Love to tell all about my grow projects, too!
Peace

Hey, hey, hey! I am currently drooling over my 10 outdoor ladies. 5-6 weeks in or so and I am sooo excited. Going to post latest pics, http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96366 . Jack's Cleaner, gdp, chem dog, sticky lung, grape ape, and more. Not only do I find it relaxing and exciting to tend to them and watch them grow, but my pets love to sit under their shade, found a frog in one, and I swear I saw a fly get high off one because he was flying all dizzy! Maybe they like it because that one smells like an armpit, haha!

Jansjukebox

Hay Girls. I'm new to this forum, but not new to growing. I just this summer built myself a cute little chamber 3x4 with 400w HID I don't have a big set-up, but I just grow for me. I love the thrill of watching my plants grow and then smoking them. I used to hang out on the WF and GE forums so a big shout out to anyone from there. I have 4 girls in their 4th week of flowering, but I haven't figured out how to post pics yet. Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Graceweed

Hi girls and ladies, I'm a grower woman too!!

here's my new thread here if you'd like to watch

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99346&page=2

Hi jansjukebox, I'm also new here but I know that....should clic on user menu and upload photos....after you've uploaded them you'll have them in your gallery and when you post a reply (go advanced also) you'll find em there and you only have to click to get em on your post.....hope is clear

green sea....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey girls, good to see ya all showin your love, can we grow or what!!
Grace...lookin real good there!!!

heres our outdoor, thats almost done!!

Jansjukebox

Hay Graceweed and thanks for the lesson!!Here's my favorite from my current grow. I call Her Big Sticky #1 or BS #1 for short. she's 3 weeks into flower in this shot.

And this one is A BS #1 clone at 3 weeks old.

Graceweed

Nice plants Jansjb, the clone looks real good!

Thanks Mrs.Babba...wish I could have some outdoor space like yours, it really looks like an eden, paradisiac garden, such huge plants,steps to check your thrichomes..... it's a joy for our hearts and eyes!!

:violin: :violin:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

S

SmokeToLive

Wow, I like the gardens. I especially like the tomato and marijuana mix you have going there Mrs Babba! It looks pretty. (Also, I think pictures of mj might be addictive.) I'm going to be starting an indoor grow soon. When I get it going I will post some pics here!

spongegirlz

a little late checking in here but a glorious set up there mrs babba :wave: surely your harvest was abundant and simply luscious with those gaga gorgeous trees, beautiful :canabis: had similarly large/grande plants in our outdoor last year (nw fl) and kind of attributed it to 2008 being a mast year ... anybody else read about mast years ???

anyhoo, started w/40 beans, ended up with 11femmes of spectacular genes/3 of the 11 ladies grew to near 10feet :yoinks: these amazing plants gifted us with an abundance of dreamy sacred healing jewels :yummy: and our 09 outdoor garden is shaping up to be pretty extraordinary :wink: thinking about adding a few more exotics, omgoodness, can't wait until spring :smoke:

peace*love

Rose56

Hi All, I'm a fellow lady grower too. Right now I am experimenting with some autoflowering strains and love them. I have some Sour Bubbleryder growing in my closet with three dieselryders they are in two of those aerogardens and so far my plants are loving these things but they won't work on regular strains and you do need to tweak things. I also have 5 white dwarfs growing on my deck in a mini greenhouse I put together. Being in S cali I will probably start my outdoor grown in a month.

Latest posts

Latest posts