Girl Scout Thunderfuck test grow

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Thank you Gentlemen!
I´ll be using horsetail tea (silica), kelp tea and i´ll chase the barley.
Btw MrTea how do you use the aloe vera? I got wide access to a few different kinds of it but i haven´t yet thought about the best way to add it to my grows. Any tips on it?

Nice one ODW! Common sense should have been used on this one. It´s just like us on the first sunny days :)
That dyna-gro´s pro-tekt might be a tad expensive for me ;)

paulo73

Sorry D.U.D.E. but i got nothing to show in here.
After a bad start i gave them my best but they never shown any love back.
Hard to grow, very low harvest and low quality herb.
Thanks anyway.

Mine did pretty well last year outdoor. Not the biggest yield, but very frosty, purpling, and super strong smell. I will upload photo when I can find my cam cord.

BgC

paulo73

Nice one BC. I look forward to those pictures.
I dried it and forget all about it, later in the season i´ve found some tasty&potent herb.

I still need a few more posts before I can load more photos.

How did yours smell? Mine was overpowering sweetness. My buddy immediately mentioned a minty flavor when he hit it.

I have a question was my order marked as paid on seedbay by me? I have a vendor telling me that they were never paid for my order.

paulo73

No worries mate, i just want your problem to be sorted and i´m not sure if the ones with the power to do it will read your comment in here.
If it´s related with a seed buy that went wrong your better of contacting Old Pink,Clarence or some other SuperMod ;)
Take it easy and keep it kind

Just thought I would mention my experience, even though I paid for my seeds. I started the package and had a few that didn't pop and then my tent was full and I stuck them outside and my cat ate a bunch of them. Then I was only left with four. Of those, all were female. I had two types, 3 are a strong mint skunk and chocolate smell (one seeded) and one I would say is like Clorets and skunk. I have smoked a bit of each and they are really nice. They were all done mid-October outside.

2016 Outdoor GSTF

2016 Outdoor GSTF

Left in a small pot until late July and then put in 5 gallon bucket after that. Turned out beautifully, but not much yield. Looks a lot like Cookies and smokes with a minty flavor.

Everyone that I have grown has been female. I remember reading in a post that he thought he may have gotten some of his colloidal silver over spray on the plant. Iin the past people complained of hermies. I stressed this girl...rootbound and some interference from a street light, but all turned out good.

I hope all is well with Cannifornia seed fella.

BgC