What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Z

Z-ro

I dont think its hate to tell someone their cut is fake. I got a fake one and I didnt cry about it(looks to be the same). I didnt neg rep though, just sayin.

Danksmith

Veteran
Ok yea I didn't seethe caption with lime cookies... What is that cross?

Zro-
I agree kinda.... Just I don't see other people getting neg reps over gsc hybrids they post... I didn't see where he said he had a gsc cut...

I don't know dude... Shit looks hella frosty tho... And for that it's all good;)

420ISHH

Platinum GSC or Forum cut..

Platinum GSC or Forum cut..

picture.php

View image in gallery

2013 HTCC Denver cut from BudsnRoses (my old job) was told it was forum cut... Either way, Yoda Shrug.

I dont think its hate to tell someone their cut is fake. I got a fake one and I didnt cry about it(looks to be the same). I didnt neg rep though, just sayin.

Ha, yes, definatley not hate! I'm at that point where "Cookie" refers to a gene pool, not a single strain anymore IMHO. The original is the crown jewel of the gene pool.

Even though I don't ever have a chance at the real deal, my Bush Cookies and DHN Cookies are nice S1s/S2s. Good for a kook like me who is far too old to get into the "circles" of crews.

The equalizer will be when they drop seeds on these strains. Can't wait.

Thanks for great pics. Get down with the miracle grow! F the nute companies!

DrB

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
AGAIN I will remind folks of our TOU.....
specifically...#7

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

AGAIN I will remind folks of our TOU.....
specifically...#7

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Please clarify what was interpreted as above as it was not the intent.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted,

which part don't U get?

NO arranging trades for clones or hookups.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Please clarify what was interpreted as above as it was not the intent.

he was not talking to you dr. Bhaze, there was a post that is now deleted that he is talking about. although this applies to everyone.

you have an interesting handle, we have another member who is called besthaze, but i don't suppose you guys know each other lol. was wondering about the Dr and phd you seldom see members admitting to those qualifications, hehehe.

by the way you can't advertize your collective in the sig. it breaches the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up. we don't have a crazy long tou document, only a few rules, but essential to have read it to have a smooth run of things here.

here you have a link to the tou
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

peace
g

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
he was not talking to you dr. Bhaze, there was a post that is now deleted that he is talking about. although this applies to everyone.

you have an interesting handle, we have another member who is called besthaze, but i don't suppose you guys know each other lol. was wondering about the Dr and phd you seldom see members admitting to those qualifications, hehehe.

by the way you can't advertize your collective in the sig. it breaches the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up. we don't have a crazy long tou document, only a few rules, but essential to have read it to have a smooth run of things here.

peace
g

Wooo! yes indeed, That had to Smart!

Peace

peace
g

Thanks! Will make app changes.

Nope, no relation..... Phd = piled higher and deeper.....

Line from ghostbusters:
"Back off man, I am a scientist" ;).....

I'm a molecular geneticist by training and the plant lets me keep my interests in genetics peaked.

I don't take myself so seriously, unless we are talking haze ;).....