What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Baybaycookies

Whooopz my bad 😅
welp thanks for updating me tho will be keeping an eye out for any cookie boi x old cookie crumbs I can get my hands later in the fall then🤞🏻 on😆😆I follow you on Instagram dk if you’re even on there still but yea👍🏻 .. Super STAR STRUCK 🤩 I FINALLY MET CHUNKY PIGS🍪 HERE ON ICMAG LOL THANKS FOR SHOWING SOME LOVE AND HOPE YOU GET TONS OF GOOD VIBES & HEALTH YOUR WAY👍🏻👍🏻

miscbrah3284

Veteran
ICmag doesn't allow you to talk about what seed bank you sell in without getting banned.

only places with my beans now are hydro stores in east coast states. I will be doing genetic events like Gene Traders again probably in NYC in a couple months...
there's one tomorrow in NYC.

most of the beans I've made in the past few years were only released at local events because I'm quite ill and do this as a hobby more than a business.
when you sell locally in these new legal markets the people grow out your gear and give you good feedback, they are not creating bean collections yet. I will go back into the seedbank again when I have fresh beans in the fall. I've put cookieboi on a bunch of great old clones and have collected another batch to throw him on this year.

Sorry to hear you're ill bro....hang in there. Love all your work and posts from over the years....I still lurk the forums from time to time

Everybody is on IG nowadays...still keep in touch with a few of the OGs from icmag. Everybody who i used to look to for help and guidance on growing and cookies all have big brands and legal facilities now out here in CA...awesome to see

Pearooster

Animal Cookies

picture.php

This looks just like the "Animal Cookies" we were smoking back in ~2013
Major deja vu.

few more pics..

picture.php

^not the whole plant, but my main tops i suppose...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Living in the LA area I had tried varying cookies cuts from 20+ different sources between 2010 and 2014
Here is what I remember:

The "Thin Mints" was the strongest smelling and had medium sized buds with the same structure and color you see in Adrift's photos.

The "Forum Cut" had
the infamous popcorn buds and the buds were more of a true purple rather than the almost black colors on Adrift's cut.
It had a similar nose to Thin Mints but didn't slap you in the face.

The "Platinum GSC" had fluffier round buds mildly resembling its relatives.
It's taste and smell was similar to Wedding Cake combined with a copper penny smell.

I remember 90% of the Cookies cuts I saw at the time had hermed to some degree.
Unfortunately It was always premature seeds, but I would think there has to be stable cuts around now.

From what i've read online, it sounds like "Thin Mints" was never released which means the cut that I tried was likely the Platinum GSC or the Forum Cut?
This makes me wonder if the "Platinum GSC" and "Forum Cut" I saw was actually Fortune Cookies (bagseed)?

Adrift are you still active on here / is this still in your stable?
From previous posts, it sounds like you have the "Forum Cut" which is likely what I was given as "Thin Mint"

Anyone have cookies cuts that resemble the descriptions?

Happy Times

ICmag doesn't allow you to talk about what seed bank you sell in without getting banned.

only places with my beans now are hydro stores in east coast states. I will be doing genetic events like Gene Traders again probably in NYC in a couple months...
there's one tomorrow in NYC.

most of the beans I've made in the past few years were only released at local events because I'm quite ill and do this as a hobby more than a business.
when you sell locally in these new legal markets the people grow out your gear and give you good feedback, they are not creating bean collections yet. I will go back into the seedbank again when I have fresh beans in the fall. I've put cookieboi on a bunch of great old clones and have collected another batch to throw him on this year.

any Cookieboi x OGKB 2.0?

Desert Dan

Veteran
I dropped the Forum Cut for GMO… I found them to taste very similar. I think GMO has a better buzz and is just a better plant all around.

I kept the PCG “Cup Cookies” as my reg cookie cut. It has a nice urkle/og/cookie thing going on and has better structure than other cuts I’ve ran.

-DD :tiphat:

Fiet

First Time Cookies

This is a Single Seed from Nirvana GSC I built a whip on the 15 Liter Airpot because the Humidity Level is to low the last day's.. Let's see if I have luck with that GSC

IMG_20211226_212452.jpg
IMG_20211226_212441.jpg

goingrey

First Time Cookies

This is a Single Seed from Nirvana GSC I built a whip on the 15 Liter Airpot because the Humidity Level is to low the last day's.. Let's see if I have luck with that GSC

Nice! Will be interesting to see how Nirvana's GSC holds up to the clones. I typically keep seedlings so small in tiny pots (or hydrated "pucks") in a dome under a fluorescent tube. Easier to maintain the humidity and the stretchy stem can be dug into the medium when up-potting. But I'm sure you will be fine as long as you keep an eye on her!

Fiet

Nice! Will be interesting to see how Nirvana's GSC holds up to the clones. I typically keep seedlings so small in tiny pots (or hydrated "pucks") in a dome under a fluorescent tube. Easier to maintain the humidity and the stretchy stem can be dug into the medium when up-potting. But I'm sure you will be fine as long as you keep an eye on her!

I don't like transplanting it's always a shock to the Plant i belive. I am well known growing in the End Pot because of my Autoflower knowlage they Grow Best in the End Pot too...

I keep the EC low and feed not much then I am fine with her... She defenetley has enough Room for Growing. I will Train her but no Topping only Bending and Cropping let's see how she perform. Thanks

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I dropped the Forum Cut for GMO… I found them to taste very similar. I think GMO has a better buzz and is just a better plant all around.

I kept the PCG “Cup Cookies” as my reg cookie cut. It has a nice urkle/og/cookie thing going on and has better structure than other cuts I’ve ran.

-DD :tiphat:

hmmm, I can't imagine two cookies that are more different than the GMO and forum, we don't cookie the same Bro! going to pick up some indo Forum on my way to Maine, been about 5 years since I've had ins of her, going to taste test next to my faves, the cake and mac1. I couldn't ever get the GMO to perform well so that's the one I dropped, got to try her again in light dep and see what's up...

Desert Dan

Veteran
hmmm, I can't imagine two cookies that are more different than the GMO and forum, we don't cookie the same Bro! going to pick up some indo Forum on my way to Maine, been about 5 years since I've had ins of her, going to taste test next to my faves, the cake and mac1. I couldn't ever get the GMO to perform well so that's the one I dropped, got to try her again in light dep and see what's up...

Word! They definitely don’t look or smell the same, but I found them both to have that similar underlying flavor… GMO holds onto terps longer in the jar in my experience. I have year old GMO still smelling like a tire shop, but the forum is meh.

GMO is just a better plant in my opinion… was holding Forum for nostalgia and nothing else. GMO, Trop, and JB’s cake are my current cookie favorites. All different. All fire.

I’m surprised you are fond of the Mac1… I must have never gotten a decent sample, or a real sample for that matter.

-DD :D

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Word! They definitely don’t look or smell the same, but I found them both to have that similar underlying flavor… GMO holds onto terps longer in the jar in my experience. I have year old GMO still smelling like a tire shop, but the forum is meh.

GMO is just a better plant in my opinion… was holding Forum for nostalgia and nothing else. GMO, Trop, and JB’s cake are my current cookie favorites. All different. All fire.

I’m surprised you are fond of the Mac1… I must have never gotten a decent sample, or a real sample for that matter.

-DD :D

The Mac is the tastiest flower out there, prove me wrong! I just filled my cookie jar with indo MASS wedding and ice cream cake, forum, Mac, runt, and g33 to take to Maine as well as some indo Sour, headband, Chem d , ghost Og, black piff, and geisel..

Chunky smokes Maine this weekend and you're all invited....

M

member 505892

The Mac is the tastiest flower out there, prove me wrong! I just filled my cookie jar with indo MASS wedding and ice cream cake, forum, Mac, runt, and g33 to take to Maine as well as some indo Sour, headband, Chem d , ghost Og, black piff, and geisel..

Chunky smokes Maine this weekend and you're all invited....

What exactly is the flavour of The Mac?

blondie

Thanks for the morning laugh @Chunkypigs . Brought a smile to this broken body of mine. I crossed a CC GSC with Ace Malawi a while ago. Haven’t grown out yet but have the seeds. I liked the CC and ran it for years. I loved that it hermed ever so slightly. I had fresh female seeds often and kept going til I got tired of it.

CreatorKnbsland

salve salve... estou lendo esse tópico dos cookies e tenho certeza que da pra imprimir e fazer um belo livro sobre as historia aqui no icmac... eu sou do brasil e em 2020 veio parar em minhas mãos esse feno que acho que pode ogkb e apartir disso vim aqui nesse enciclopédia dos phenos da gcs vi que tem o pheno forum que bate bem com as folhas e outros fenos tb são semelhantes... sobre crescimento tb ela e aparência aparência.. com lst ela responde bem. Eu tenho ela atual com 4 semanas de flora. uma pena estar judiada de ácaros....ate maiss boas fumacas a todos

Attachments

• IMG_20210805_175746.jpg
    IMG_20210805_175746.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20210607_104414.jpg
    IMG_20210607_104414.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20210514_122921.jpg
    IMG_20210514_122921.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20210821_152034.jpg
    IMG_20210821_152034.jpg