What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Thanks to whomever said cookies like less light and cool temps. I backed them and grape ape away from poolside where I give plants a double dose of light. The grape ape started bleaching.

NorCal

Veteran
Last batch of sherbert I got. Found 4 seeds in a couple nugs. 3 of em look like some winners. I still have over half a lb left so ill be looking for more....
103C373E-729B-4C59-8F4E-1B2548A1DF56-249-0000001AE5F02DA6.jpg

7303B0C3-4472-465B-BEEC-C81974A22770-249-0000001A2AC19404.jpg

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Let's see how many neg reps I get for answering questions...

Sherbert: GSC x OG KUSH x THE PINK

I do not know the lineage of THE PINK

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my cross of FGSC X Querkle.. Looks very nice for a random bean I popped. I will get better pics later. The Querkle Genes are very Dom. The Q male I picked a long ttime ago is a freakin stud.. So far everything I have used him on turned out very good. . .She doesnt look at all like GSC anymore.

picture.php

sunset limited

Veteran
gotta tip my hat to sunset limited for an excellent job on the forum.. very photogenic;)

crazy thing is the stuff tastes better than it looks!

thanks for the kudos mang. and the mad photography skills. you should work in fashion. you make the girls look even better than they do in real life.

DSCN6642_zps43552b71.jpg

psyphish

Veteran
I wonder if there will ever be GSC in seed form that would be even close to the forum or animal? Obviously it'll never be identical, but I just want to experience all these hyped strains without having to smuggle a cut through airport security.

gang-of-trees

I wonder if there will ever be GSC in seed form that would be even close to the forum or animal? Obviously it'll never be identical, but I just want to experience all these hyped strains without having to smuggle a cut through airport security.

I grew out only 2 seeds from CSG forum cut x original diesel and one of the seeds was a very forum leaning pheno which I love.
Beautiful smell, such a unique taste, sweet cream taste that cover your mouth after a few hits.

I let her go to 68 days for abit more of a heavier stone, to be honest I wasn't expecting much in the high, but I was presently surprised after a few joints.:biggrin:

I Think the release is around oct/nov time.

By the way fellas, some great pixs some stella work going on and info in this thread, thanks!:thank you:
Keep it up.

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone! been a while since i contributed to this thread!

and i will admit, im getting low on cookies. down to my last jar!
luckily i saved all the tops for last!!! haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these buds have been curing for well over 3 months.

just love love love the cookies! running a whole table this time around to see what she does!

so ill def be back in here with some more cookie shots in the not far future!

killer shots everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts