What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies Grow from Nirvana

Fiet

I want to share with you Guys my first GSC Grow. I have bought a Seed Pack from Nirvana I here good thinks about that Strain so I give it a try...

The Seed was very Big so hopefully a Big Girl coming soon... I Grow a Single Plant if I have luck to have a keeper I will take Clones for sure... I Grow in Full Coco in a 15 Liter Airpot. You see I built a Humidity Dome because the Humidity is very low here in Winter Time only 30% so it's fine know.

I don't do transplanting stuff just let her Grow in her Final Medium with a low EC to not built up some Salt she will be fine. My Plan is to Grow her for 4-6 Weeks Vege in that time i LST her (no topping) it's shocking! And then i Cropp her multiple Times to get the nest results possible i here the Harvest is not the best but let's see how she perform.

Lights are Cob LEDs first 1-2 weeks Single Cob LEDs 55 later I add 3 cob to it.

Day 4 GSC

IMG_20211228_124421.jpg
IMG_20211228_122610.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s called cutting right to the chase;) good luck at the Grow …

StickyBandit

Good luck with the grow 🤙
I have some regular BC Bud Girl Scout Cookies seeds x12 which I will be growing out at some time in the future so it will be educational to watch yours :)
The most prolific male and female in the early stages will be used for seed. I don't have the space to do trials and clones to find the best or strongest etc. Hopefully the strain is stable enough that it won't matter

goingrey

So far so good. Those white things are some kind of bug traps I guess? Having some issues or just a preventative measures?

Fiet

GSC Day 22
​​​​​

2 day's ago i start LST and 2 Day's later we have a nice Bush awesome technique

IMG_20220116_195232.jpg
IMG_20220116_195227.jpg
IMG_20220116_195214.jpg