What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghee extracts/recipes

There is no thread for ghee extracts and recipes.

Do you know any recipes that are to be made exclusively with ghee ? Or do you use it just like butter ?
Do you make ghee extracts ?

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
i use mine just like butter, made it at home as well. just infused the starting butter with hash and then made ghee. did it for longer shelf life

Trey is Wilson

You can start by "clarifying" your butter. which means take a pound (or so) of butter and warm it up slowly. you will see some white (milk solids) and some melted butter which is ofcourse yellow. once you get rid of ALL of the white stuff you are left with ghee.... maybe mix this ghee with some water and mix your "material" and cook on low and then strain, let sit overnight and pour off the water and enjoy......... I think!!

Digit

So is this the ghee thread? :)

I just made another 1.2L batch.

Already got one batch of plain ghee, one batch with CBD, one batch I accidentally burned a little, and one batch with something not worth smoking infused in it.

I forgot what strength I made the CBD Ghee batch. "I'll remember". No, I wont, and I need to stop deluding myself. It's like when I used to put seed to soil. Label it! In 2 months, it wont be so fresh in memory what it was. Did I put 1g, 5g, 10g, or 50g in it? No idea. So will play it safe, and consume the plain ghee on days i'm megadosing CBD to max 1200mg morning dose.

Half tempted to dose the batch just made (still warm, still liquid), with a measured and labelled amount of CBD isolate.

. . .

Okay. Done. So now I have one batch I know is 0.5% CBD. :)