What's new

getting auto seeds??

OldPhart

So i'm just about fed up with all the BS seed venders. Are there ANY seed banks that run like a real business?? Thought I would go with a seed bank that supports this forum, and it is just like all the rest, no communication, no shipping info, stuck in 'processing'.

So bottom line, who can i trust to get seeds in a legal northeastern USA state?

Thanks

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Koondense! Just sent a few orders to Canada and the NE. They got there. We communicate, answer any questions...pretty simple concept.

Amynamous

To Oldphart-
Were you looking for something specifically?
GreatLakesGenetics carry AfterThought Auto seeds. ********* in Canada offers a nice selection including autos. I have ordered from both with success and no hassles.
Edit. I guess HD is censored on ICMag. Too bad.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To Oldphart-
Were you looking for something specifically?
GreatLakesGenetics carry AfterThought Auto seeds. ********* in Canada offers a nice selection including autos. I have ordered from both with success and no hassles.
Edit. I guess HD is censored on ICMag. Too bad.

Yes, were on numerous seed banks in USA, mostly Cali and GLG. Appreciate your kudos, Amynamous.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's numerous USA/Canada sites for autos seeds. Find it interesting most want fem versions when 17-25 days you know (like a sonogram), their sex.
Good luck finding the right source- grow them, enjoy them!!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I've ordered directly from Aridbud and got my order the next day. It helps that I am local. :good:

TheDarkStorm

So i'm just about fed up with all the BS seed venders. Are there ANY seed banks that run like a real business?? Thought I would go with a seed bank that supports this forum, and it is just like all the rest, no communication, no shipping info, stuck in 'processing'.

So bottom line, who can i trust to get seeds in a legal northeastern USA state?

Thanks
Check out seedbay and rgs...I believe they have regular autos too so you can actually make your own.

Latest posts

Latest posts