What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Mikado X, row one #1, row two #5, row three #7. i popped three of each but one of the number 5s didnt make it...

picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i didn't get to smoke much of the flower from the pheno hunt. i almost let them slip away but i managed to root a couple buds on sticks. this is the first plant to come down after the long reveg process.

i did smoke a ton of rosin i made from the first plants. both of our females were very similar in flavor and effect. unusually strong flavor, coated the mouth in sweet gassy grapes iirc. i'm looking forward to gettin to know them better :biggrin:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some males....
Blue Moon Rocks

picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold X Forum Cookies - 2 phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Couldnt decide between the two malawi gold x Forum Cookies males so figured id use both to make some crosses. . .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My headbanger was a lil bit close to the gavita for a few days, n it seemed like weird growth... Cant tell if these are premature hermies or what. Ive seen similar growth outdoors and never got any seeds but just wanted to see what the ic fam thinks. I scoped it too, so far no bananas, but it seems strange....
picture.php

(disregard the piece of corn chip on this pic)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wasnt sure what to think so i scoped it, and now... still not sure...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pre-male flowers or leaf cluster or what yall think?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lookin good. Hard to tell in the pics if those are male preflowers but I say keep watchin and see what happens. Could just be weird growth from being so close to the light. If you get a good male from the Blue Moon, I gotta sweet lady Bubba and a sexy BKGK girl lookin to have a menage if you have any powder left over!#

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
RM, wut it do holmes? Turned out just different growth, no male flowers or seeds. Didnt have any BMR males, wasnt that impressed with the female anyway tho, too leafy for me. All my bog gear was kinda leafy this last run, sept one dope ass ssk that had a dope strawberry mixed with bubba kush smell n taste. didnt keep it tho cuz the yield was too low, n i found my strawberry keeper in the relentless strawberry fire cough.

All the Mikados have a red vine licorish old school smell I remember from when i first started smoking, mixed with a lil somethin else...
mikado X dsd x mikado pheno 1, , this pheno short bushy, the sweetest smell out of all of them, like red licorish and lime.
picture.php

This one has a hit of something else, think it has more of the dsd traits, looks like it will be a heavy yielder, red licorish, pine, and some other oldschool smell.
picture.php

the third pheno is tall and good yielder but not too crystally yet, looks more sativaish and will most likely take longer to finish.

These are about 6 weeks in, look like they got 3-4 left to go.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
In all my years of growin, first time i EVER had uh f#€kIn power strip fail on me. Damnit.... This run was lookin beautiful too, n was kinda dependin on some nice nugs...

picture.php

picture.php

Finna see wut i can salvage n maybe rosin the rest.
Sucks cuz i was gonna reveg the gg4xfbpk x gg4 too, that plant was beautiful.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Another one i think i woulda ended up revegin....

picture.php

This was one of the mikado x phenos. Raspberry candy goodness. N loud too. The rest of these will most def be the next seeds i pop.

In other news, got 2 nice females of my malawi gold sourced by my folks from hills of malawi x forum cookies. Ima take uh few cuts n run um from cut inside n see wut they do...
picture.php

picture.php

And in ... Different news? Rosin plates should be here 2marow. Yeee!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Sorry about the damn power strip. Gotta roll with the punches I guess.

Malawi forum looks interesting, very narrow.

Cheers bro

in your opinion whats the best yeilders you have seen from dark heart clones that you have experimented? I have had most luck with their gg4 inside and out. Was curious to your opinion you have had lots of variety it seems and your glue run looked stellar!

you ever ran their chem or stawdawg? or sour D? Im curious how they do against gorilla glue yeild.

I love 3x its a great strain and done well outside too

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Stardawg was on par with the gorilla glue matter fact inside, outside not quite as good but still fire.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
From the folks in the hills...the malawi cookies was something very very special...but every female was a herm unless you flowered it outside with gradually shortening days?! The smoke was stellar, out of this world quality, soaring stupifying high, exploding smoke filled with terps that would fill a room with presence like a haze, and lingering sweet and sour fruity and dark leather and creamy meaty terps with sandalwood and spice and incense nag champa vibes...and sticky as anything, lovely purples and reds and lime greens...but every girl hermed inside but the best of the best of the outdoor harvest of the season, every plant, pick of the crop...The last 3 malawi cookies beans have been germinated and are growing up...revived!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Been a minute, need to start posting again, helps me stay motvated! Just switched to organic indoor from long time coco. Using philthy/dank.franks mix, added a lil neem seed meal, crab meal, n diatomaceous earth to curb bugs wanting to kick it in my soil.
F7A51315-E334-44B5-84F0-12A898B74354.jpeg

11618626-4DD7-411B-90FB-EBAE77FA3CA9.jpeg

424BEEDD-3E2A-40B9-A4E6-942F42E4DA07.jpeg

FBA0F96F-8E95-4748-B03A-CDC3BFCDA5BA.jpeg

Strains are lemon shots (slh x sureshot), (chem d x sureshot) x gg4bx7, blueberry smash from calco genetics, lemon fire og f2 from relentless generics, outlaw cookies (a cut of gmo x gg4bx7 found by genetic freaked), sureshot x government mule, category 5 (slirricane x sureshot), swiss watch from Always Be Flowering, and a durban poison bagseed.
Growing on 2 4x4 trays under a gc 720 and a momac 680. 3 gallon pots. Trying to figure out a good auto watering system…

Attachments

• 806D9E38-009B-41EF-AB61-32A44D0351FA.jpeg
    8 MB · Views: 35

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Finally putting this one in flower, Outlaw Cookies, gmo x gg4bx7, found by @genetic freaked from some seeds I passed to @dank.frank , named in honor of the legend Josey whales who passed me the gg4bx7 beans to find a male in. Lookin forward to seein this flower…
4077C82A-D625-4A54-A6C8-CAFE9A992A5E.jpeg