What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Germany plans to legalise recreational cannabis

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
Hopefully @RobFromTX . 🙏 For me personally the most important thing to finally grow without stress and fear...That alone is reason to celebrate. 🥳 Where are you from btw!?

PS - arguing politely isn't being negative by the way. Much better to argue things than to accept them without a second thought IMO.
Sure but's it's just the start, there even is no law yet, these are vertices to discuss. I just wanted to say let's think positive beause nothing is final yet. 🤝

revegeta666

Sure but's it's just the start, there even is no law yet, these are vertices to discuss. I just wanted to say let's think positive beause nothing is final yet. 🤝
Sure haha I had just edited out my previous PS because I don't wanna be the asshole who keeps arguing all the time 😂

revegeta666

@revegeta666
You're answering and liking too fast! I always edit my posts in the first minutes... ;) 😄
typing-gerald-broflovski (1).gif

Rider420

Canada legalized cannabis on oct 18 2018. Four years and still the same limits of four plants with six plants getting you a $200 fine. I've stayed within the four plant limit and produced over one kilo per grow under 800 watts of hid lighting in a 5 by 4 foot room. Far more then I can smoke but my friends love me because its legal to give cannabis away, I have not paid for a meal or drink while out with my friends since legalization I wonder why? LOL

BTW the part I love the most is being legal no more hiding anything not my vaporizer bongs pipes weed or plants! Good growing Germany good to see you join the party!