What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

asher1er

Veteran
Every GeneTraders location has been posted here since the beginning.

Don’t kill the messenger bud.. They posted on IG to dm for the address and when they sent the address they noted to not post it for whatever reason that might be.. :tiphat: :joint:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The covid numbers going up again creeped me out. No inference on you guys.
Look forward to seeing everyone at a future event.
Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Hugh Glass

I had fun . Clones were outrageously priced. I have a handful of elites im going to bring next time if I get the go ahead.
I grabbed some beans . Great group of guys though.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I had fun . Clones were outrageously priced. I have a handful of elites im going to bring next time if I get the go ahead.
I grabbed some beans . Great group of guys though.

What were the clone prices like?
Showing any flowers to know they were legit?

HerbChambers

I am just curious as I've never purchased a clone before, what is considered outrageous? I have no idea if a clone should be $5 or $500.. Thanks

I did not see any clones as cheap as $5, but there were definitely clones there for $30. And there was also clones for $500 or more.

Some people had samples to back up their cuts, others did not.

Magnificat

What is strange is I have found most decent strains when grown right outperform and knock the socks off anyone who tries them. Not sure i would ever pay or charge anyone more than nominal fees for a clone.

I am sorry if some people make themselves feel important by hoarding so called elite clones.. Every plant I grow (clone or seed) is better than 99% of all dispensary weed and 99% better than any weed anyone else has ever grown and given me or sold me.. Why is this? Cause my grow methods yeild good results. Nothing compares to a well grown plant of ANY strain i grow myself.. And that includes pollen chucking strains all come out amazing too.

Here is my take. I think people believe that because their run ended up being decent or a better than decent run and the stuff is good it was the strain and not the quality grow. I hate to burst some bubbles but put 40+ grows under the belt with continuous purchase of elite seeds and you will see they are all the same.

marmarb

Last 2 shows were thrips gathering functions remember to quarantine new cuts. At this rate I maybe done with them until 2022.

Facelesdoll

No bueno captain!

No bueno captain!

This is why I dont buy at shows, I trade, and nuke the ever-loving buns off anything I take in. Its an extensive process but a reassuring one as well.

Facelesdoll

Not from anything you got from me right?

Not from anything you got from me right?

I’m still cleaning up from 2 events ago...smh

Safer than sorry I wash the plants under running water and give them a solid rub down ;) and then fluff the roots under water to get soil off and proceed to dunk everything under a concentrate neem, water and soap mi with a solid quarantine after. Because theres nothing like a warm moisturizing shower fml. I got hit earlier this year and it crippled me. Never again I swear

Next GT event 1/31

Next GT event 1/31

Didn't see this up on here yet. Anyone attending? I'm in there like swim wear, if all goes as planned. It would be cool to meet up w some forum heads there, for sure :groupwave:.
-peaceNtrees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-232750_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-232750_Instagram.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Latest posts