What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Sold out?

Sold out?

Event is sold out. I guess online sales only this round, y'all. I won't be attending, but happy hunting to any who are. Wear your full-body lovegloves if you don't want to catch any garden googlies. And oh, yeah -quarantine those cuts while you're at it.
-peaceNtrees

HerbChambers

You can buy tickets at the door. They’re done with online sales.

Event is sold out. I guess online sales only this round, y'all. I won't be attending, but happy hunting to any who are. Wear your full-body lovegloves if you don't want to catch any garden googlies. And oh, yeah -quarantine those cuts while you're at it.
-peaceNtrees

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Was just at an event today that was pretty good. The terptown farmers market in Spencer ma. There were a decent amount of vendors selling clones and product. Apple guy was there and I picked up some animal cookies pretty positive they were from him. Grabbed a dosi cross that was nice and some Mac that was legit. Keep an eye out on Instagram, my friends at Who is Mary Palmer put me on. Good luck out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts