What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP, Jack Herer, and Mega Mouth started.

LaserT

I have started a new run of plants from seed. I will keep them as mothers in Veg, which are in soil in their own tent. But this is a Hydro Forum so...

I am running ebb and flow in 2 separate trays. I have 600W LED's for each tray on dimmers. It's a CO2 enriched environment that is sealed to outside air.

I plan on taking clones once every 10 days or so and then in the future I can have fresh smoke repeatedly! This is one of my sample clones that was taken and put directly under 12/12 while rooting. I did that with all of my plants that I have in soil. I had to pull a few males, but decided to keep the best looking and strongest rooting male so I can do a seed run with all of my females down the road. But that is a separate project.

Here is the first of many pics to come. This is one of the GDP's at day 25 in flower.
P1:
P1-a @ 1_21_23.JPG