What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavita Plasma + CaseyJones & Chem4D

Green81

Veteran
Thanks for all the responses everyone and sorry for the delay on dry weights, its still all curing but I'm pretty sure I've hit a gram per watt maybe just under, Girls are just starting to their spread their wings for the second round in the flower tent.

This round I will add a third 600 for the middle of the tent and move the plasma periodically to different areas of the tent, Im hoping to pull closer to the 2 boxes range in just a double tent,,, we'll see...........

Pics to come shortly, everything is super potent and I would expect them to hit close to the 20% thc levels, the Chem 4d will blow you out of the room, straight-up put you to sleep weed.... Very happy. Oh and just to mention the Chem 4d was positioned directly under the plasma....... go figure :)

Peace

G81

Green81

Veteran
Procrastinated final pics :)

Procrastinated final pics :)

So I've a few final pics at last.... Sorry for those following but life had got a bit hectic...

Anyways Ive started another run using the plasma for vegging up to the first week of flower and then switching to a 600 sodium, so total watts in the tent is 1800. Brand new bulbs ta boot.
Excited for the end run but I;ve got to be patient.

Strain area as follows; Casey Jones, Chem4D, Psycho D, Chocolope, The Norths.

Fingers crossed for a smooth run!

Back to the last run, with some delightful cured chem and some case.

Green81

Veteran
Going to update the new run but just about to have some grub so it will have to be later, peace out everyone.

G81

T

TennerBag

excellent looking buds and best of luck with your next run you got some qualty strains there
peace

T

TennerBag

hey Green81 all the strains sound good but i like the sound of chem4d & Psycho D got to be good with a name like that lol is it cool to ask what kind of yield out of four plants...less is more i ask as i have a dr100 tent and was going to put in 9 plants but now i think i should have maybe 1 big plant peace

Green81

Veteran
My mate does a metre tent, max no of plants is 4, you'll get better results with 2, and if your running a 600 you should expect to hit 20oz on a good day.

peace

G81

T

TennerBag

My mate does a metre tent, max no of plants is 4, you'll get better results with 2, and if your running a 600 you should expect to hit 20oz on a good day.

peace

G81

Thanks Green81 i have 4 serious seeds motavation started just now
so i am hoping for 2 females from these seeds...so should be perfect for my tent...Cheers tennerbag....:

Green81

Veteran
No probs tennerbag, going to tag along on your thread bro, is that a new line from serious seeds ?

G81

T

TennerBag

i think it was a strain from magus genetics seeds and serious seeds has taken them over but the sound good...

L

LEX-UK

Well compared to certain cuts its not super mongey but the phenos I found were nice in taste and size just the high was abit lacking and just had me feeling meh.

I prefers it to warlock and much preferd exile or double Dutch.

I'd love to see a pheno like advert pic!

Don't be out off by trying Magnus old weres they are decent. Just hope Simon dont tinker with them aswell lol

T

TennerBag

Nice one lex i feel totally put off growing motavation now lol & i bought these because of the pheno on the pack lol i was going to by exile too...i was looking for super mongey thanks for the info Lex Peace

L

LEX-UK

I should just keep it shut lol I got them coz of the pic to but I never did clone them so didn't get to know them properly. Go for it u can trust you will be pleased if you have no access to de cent herbs.

Some went purple! Lol now I bet ur excited no?

Yesca73

so how did u feel the plasma did ? U said that u were gonna replace it with an HPS I believe . Is the plasma better in veg rather than flower ?
good thread
thnx for sharing