What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

True! If I am gonna be expected to dance, for some reason or another, something like that gonna have to pass as dancing!
I know what's coming, tho, so I'll say it.. NO GAY STUFF!
we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

X15

Today was Nepal Jam photoshooting day. Took pictures of 4 plants, I think 3 phenotypes.

Nepal Jam #1

This is the tallest one by about 20cm and also has the narrowest leaves.
Very sensitive to N as dubi states in the description which helped me a lot.
Wish every breeder gave general guidelines as to how much nutrients is generally best,

View attachment 17818025

View attachment 17818026

Nepal Jam #2

This is the extra resinous one and also the fastest flowering it seems.
Stem is very oily on a rub. Can't define the smell yet. Something deeply herbal but not minty.
Unfortunately first clones did not root so I took a second round 1 week into flowering, we'll see.

View attachment 17818027

View attachment 17818028

Nepal Jam #4
#4 and #5 are close to, if not the same, phenotype it seems to me. Nothing interesting to report on them yet though.

View attachment 17818029

View attachment 17818030

Nepal Jam #5

View attachment 17818032

View attachment 17818033
These girls really caught my eye!

JustGrowing420

These girls really caught my eye!
Hi! I had almost forgotten about them haha
Was nice medium potency weed, good vibes and happy.

A shot of the flowering room since I have not updated thread in a few days:
Malawi, Thai x A5, Purple haze x A5, oHaze and some crosses of it, zamaldelica....
Should be nice by summer :biggrin:

and the mazarilla auto I'm growing, had to cut a few bits as I found some mold in these monsters of buds...

mazarilla.JPG

Last edited:

JustGrowing420

Now we talking.. Nice to see more sativas and sativa leaning varieties in there!
Btw, I think first one considered your feed too strong. Some sativas really need much less!

This round is sativa oriented once again! hehe

About plant, yes it was in a small 5l pot for too many weeks so I went a bit aggressive with the nutes to keep her going :laughing:

JustGrowing420

A canopy shot now that things have settled regarding stretch:

Bud of ohaze s1 seeded with ohaze x afghan in the raw pollen:

ohaze s1 seeded.JPG

Also I got a mini washing machine for hash and did a little test run.

The sizes are 160 (prob not smokeable), 120, 73 and 25. I think I'll throw a 45 in there too next time.

I threw in 75g trim and 75 very bad low buds of panama haze, got 15 grams after pressing water out not counting the 160.

Very handy as it gives you time while its spinning to collect from the bags and then put them in the bucket again.

Last edited:

JustGrowing420

Hey hey! Hash is drying, tasted some and it's amazing, nice to see all the qualities separated.

full

full
full

Also harvested the last Golden Tiger in my garden, took her to 126 days approximately. These buds are like a work of art, had to get lots of photos :biggrin:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Mazarilla auto harvest coming in a couple days too, should be pretty impressive...

JustGrowing420

Harvest time!!!

....so, let's talk about autos..... :laughing:

Mazarilla auto 130 days! Fruity/skunky, smells delicious, the best of the last 3, the most pungent.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Lost a half of a couple tops like these to mold....

full

Some random buds

full

full
full

The lowest of the branches :tree:

full

And finally hanged, the whole line is one auto plant, 5 liter pot 100% coco :headbange

full