What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Garden Life

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Nice grow man..great plants.
Does NL5hz that longerflower one have Amnesia type of smells or more like "oldschool type of haze"?

JustGrowing420

Nice grow man..great plants.
Does NL5hz that longerflower one have Amnesia type of smells or more like "oldschool type of haze"?
Thanks man!!
To me even amnesia is old school :laughing:
I think it is not so sweet as Amnesia if I remember well, I would say more spicy and "fuely" in a way... but really can't compare haven't had any legit amnesia in years...

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Thanks man!!
To me even amnesia is old school :laughing:
I think it is not so sweet as Amnesia if I remember well, I would say more spicy and "fuely" in a way... but really can't compare haven't had any legit amnesia in years...
Nice to hear that.Thx for answer.
Will soon start selection on 20 Jucy Fruit and 30 Mr. nice g13Hp regs.

JustGrowing420

Nice to hear that.Thx for answer.
Will soon start selection on 20 Jucy Fruit and 30 Mr. nice g13Hp regs.
Juicy fruit sounds interesting, I have a few NL5 from sensi as well finishing up in a week or two that are looking good.
Not disappointed in Sensi at all from this first contact.

@VerdantGreen Contra Zhuzh #2 harvested yesterday, 11 weeks, this is the one with the coffee notes, rock hard buds and columnar structure

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks lovely.. great to see the bubba influence in the plant's structure and the chem influence in the bud structure.
:tiphat:

JustGrowing420

Will you remove dead and dying leaves?
No! Now the whole plant is dead :eek:
Kidding aside, yes I do remove the completely dead leaves while a plant is alive.

Looks lovely.. great to see the bubba influence in the plant's structure and the chem influence in the bud structure.
:tiphat:
Smells delicious, to be honest in early-mid flowering it didn't have much of a smell but in the last 2-3 weeks it became nicely pungent. The other one is coming down soon too!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
No! Now the whole plant is dead :eek:
Kidding aside, yes I do remove the completely dead leaves while a plant is alive.

Smells delicious, to be honest in early-mid flowering it didn't have much of a smell but in the last 2-3 weeks it became nicely pungent. The other one is coming down soon too!
🤣 Sorry, but when you see dead leaves, you will be attracted to them, and happy harvest!! :rtfo:

JustGrowing420

Thanks for happy harvest wishes @Mars Hydro Led !

In fact I harvested 3x Northern Lights 5 yesterday.
I would like to fade them a bit more but temps are ever rising and better to avoid more heat, already was 34-35C in the room... all have nice tight nugs, #1 threw some nanners in the end but conditions in the room were quite stressful.

#1 mild piney/earthy aroma
full

full

full

full

#2 stronger smell, peppery, earthy, silver, notes of fruit
full

full

full

full

#3 mild again, earthy/spicy
full

full

full

full

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for happy harvest wishes @Mars Hydro Led !

In fact I harvested 3x Northern Lights 5 yesterday.
I would like to fade them a bit more but temps are ever rising and better to avoid more heat, already was 34-35C in the room... all have nice tight nugs, #1 threw some nanners in the end but conditions in the room were quite stressful.

#1 mild piney/earthy aroma
full

full

full

full

#2 stronger smell, peppery, earthy, silver, notes of fruit
full

full

full

full

#3 mild again, earthy/spicy
full

full

full

full
It's an honor to be here to witness this moment.:huggg:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sounds lovely, similar to the Chem Zhuzh which i guess you'd expect. Really pleased the coffee bubba funk is coming through as well. Buds look great, thanks for testing those out :tiphat:
VG

Latest posts

Latest posts