What's new

Galaxy tab 10inch

The samsung tab 2 10inch looks pretty cool to me. I was thinking of getting the 3G version so it can be used as an office phone too.

I was hoping if anyone has one of these, or used them, they could give me some feedback. Battery life, any freezing issues? Call quality etc

Also, in the same price range (£300) , is there any better tabs out there that i should be considering. Need to be able to put a sim in it ideally, to use as a dual office phone.

Thanks for reading, and hope u all have a great weekend.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
I love mine. Very few freezing issues at all, the screen is very easy to read. The battery could be better lots of stand by time but reading kills it fast. The usb to computer charging is garbage takes forever to charge that way, plugging in the wall works best. Tons of apps and very easy to use. Nice and fast even with lots of apps open.

thanks for the feedback guys, and apologies on lateness to respond. typical stoner, totally forgot i had posted this, lol

Got myself a Samsung Tab2 10.1.
After a week of messing around with it, i have to say its deffo a good gadget to have. Emails, sat nav, internet surfing, and lots more to do.

My mums got arthritis in her fingers and wrists, so i bought her one too.
She can now check her mail, and go online. The computer/lappy was always a chore for her, but now she seems to have more fun and ease using the tablet compared to a pc/lappy

Thought id give some feedback, after the first week of owning a samsung tab2 10.1

thanks for reading, and thanks for the posts, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts