What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

brickweeder

I hear you on throwing small backlashes, but its usualy happens at the start of the fishing day, then its home free. Never thought of toothpicks...great idea. I had an Abu Garcia too (dont remember which model but it was a level wind and had those centrifugal brakes) when I was into bass fishing, was smooth as silk.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
02-fires-ablaze-ac-1080-1050x750-1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
cool meme, but...the demonstrations (admittedly damaging to property and needlessly violent) were a way to point out and decry the treatment of minorities by LEO across much of the nation. the "puff of smoke" on the floor signified an assault on all of our freedoms under the constitution; an attempt to wrest control of the ballot box from the voters and give it to political/religious zealots that want to make your decisions for you "because....."

Latest posts

Latest posts