What's new

Fucking hiatus

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Damn it!! I feel it has been forever. I tossed the towel in over a year ago now. shit changed, my clientele drifted but my passion has never left my memory. I done went and got married, bought a house, started a business as a contractor but since leaving i feel a void that just can't fucking be replaced.

I miss growing so bad. Every last thing about it. Just real fucking sad about it. Now all I have is a ton of dusty ass equipment im sick of making weird excuses for. Mary Jane was my best lover. I miss you.

Xoxo

-Benny.

seeded

Grow bug nibbling away hey?
Don't let the seeds sprout at night :laughing:

Seriously though get the wife to review your strain collection or go window shopping online and tell her you're going to grow and she's helping from day one by picking out a strain to grow. When her first harvest comes in she'll have that great feeling we all remember, know it's no big deal to grow at all, etc. so even if she doesn't get hooked on it she'll better understand your obsession and you could be given a bit more leeway to do what you want in the garden later on. If grow bug gets her though just think of the seed budget :biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

imo, think & plan for it all winter long, then as spring is breaking, and while your own seeds are safely germed/germing inside that you do a fast start on at least several types of your wife's tomato plants, I'm assuming that she does some gardening. Or use those tools & skills to enhance your home's value with a couple of nice gardens, prove to your sweetie that it's more than just your needs that your endeavors will benefit.......

ScreenHunter_560%20Nov.%2022%2019.18_zps0weaqyvg.jpg

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Go micro, lots of challenges and satisfaction of a good,
proper harvest, on a small scale.

I once imagined what I would do without growing,
and reasoned I'd rather poke my eye with a sharp stick
than not grow.

Damn bro, we feel your pain.

Latest posts

Latest posts