What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From Seed in SoCal

BlackHaze

What would perform Great here in SoCal outdoors?

Nirvana:
AK-48,
Bubblegum,
Cali Orange Bud,
Master Kush,
White Widow,
White Rhino

Female seeds:
Grapefruit,
Cinnamon

Peak:
Northernberry

DP:
Twilight

THSeeds:
Honeymoon

Ur in put iz greatly appreciated....BlackHaze :wave:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BlackHaze said:
What would perform Great here in SoCal outdoors?

Nirvana:
AK-48,
Bubblegum,
Cali Orange Bud,
Master Kush,
White Widow,
White Rhino

Female seeds:
Grapefruit,
Cinnamon

Peak:
Northernberry

DP:
Twilight

THSeeds:
Honeymoon

Ur in put iz greatly appreciated....BlackHaze :wave:

1) Topped and Untopped BlueMoonshine
2) Topped BlueMoonshine
3) Unknown Satvia
4) White Rhino x Skunk

I also have some Skunk x Lowryder , BlueBerry x Lowryder , MasterLow , Mdanzig's Lowryder Adventure Mix and I just started 10 g13 x hashplant x AK47 seeds.

BlackHaze

Thanx, S_a_H & DrawoH, Thanx for droppin in now I am running late in the season My crop won't be ready to be outdoors till Late July Beginning of August, What kan I expect, Will the plants still reach full potential, kan I still get a good yeild, I intend on vegging for a minimum of 3weeks then str8 2 prepped earth.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BlackHaze said:
Thanx, S_a_H & DrawoH, Thanx for droppin in now I am running late in the season My crop won't be ready to be outdoors till Late July Beginning of August, What kan I expect, Will the plants still reach full potential, kan I still get a good yeild, I intend on vegging for a minimum of 3weeks then str8 2 prepped earth.

Sure you should get some good stuff but not the max....

G

if youre starting so late..bubblegum will be good

c99 f2 will also be nice

G

if you veg them until there two feet tall you should have a good yeild

BlackHaze

Thanks for the input and welcome Animal, DrawoH roughly how long do you suppose i need 2 veg 2 get a 2ft height, thankx again S_a_H...GrowOn.

G

from seed 4 to 6 weeks
from clone 2 to 4 weeks
If you can pop the seeds now, you will still have all summer to veg outside which would be best

BH! Anything will grow well in your part of the west. Of the strains you listed, this year we are trying ak48 and bubblicious(thats right you said bubblegum) for the first time. Of the others you listed: have done very well in yield, potency and durability with the whites( widow and rhino),cal orange grows robust with a big fat yield and wonderful aroma. In our extreme locations(hot, cold and windy) have had very good luck with afghani and hybrids between afghani and jack or superskunk.

BlackHaze

Now Lester that was sum quality info K+ to you bro, You too DrawoH K+ . Ok now how abought these

Bubba Kush (Cali Kush)
Charles Kush (reeeferman)
Mikush{Mikado x BC Kush}(Federation)
PineTarKush (Tom Hill)
Kushage{S.A.G.E. x OG Kush}(THSeeds)
HinduKush x Skunk #1(Seedsman)
OG Kush(Cali Kush)

:-D Peace fellas

G

Bubba Kush (Cali Kush)
OG Kush(Cali Kush

i ve had both from the clone only versions.......... two of the best cali has to offer.............. best strain in Cali is OG Kush...... 75 @ 1/8....

BlackHaze

No shit OG is better than Bubba??? Wow! I wonder how Reefermans Charles Kush will hold up? I smoked some kush from my buddy and I don't know if I smoked bubba or OG but the taste was on my tounge big time the next day..UMMMM Kush Imagine a strawberry Kush(Strawberry Cough x OgKush)

Latest posts

Latest posts