What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From italy with one question.

Strudel

Hello everybody,i previously wrote a discussion in italian by mistake,,anyway i need your help:

Can i put my outoflowering almost ready from outdoor to indoor for the last 2 weeks to increase buds massiveness as the sun now in october is not so strong....

I start this plant outdoor in my terrace in pot and i would like to take her under hps 400wt (18/6 light cycle)

Can create any problem to turn an autoflower for the last weeks from outdoor(more and less 12/12) to indoor hps (18/6)?
Or as i wish will just icrease the buds dimension?

Please help me :shark:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saluti, Strudel!

Yes, having consistent 18/6 light in last weeks will help indoors with buds finishing. Are you feeding any high phosphorus nutrients? If so, cut back using only water.

The risk bringing in plants from outdoors to indoors is carrying insects. Be prepared!!!

Good luck!!

, avendo coerente 18/6 luce nelle ultime settimane vi aiuterà in ambienti chiusi. Stai alimentando tutte le sostanze nutrienti elevate di fosforo? Se è così, tagliare utilizzando solo acqua.

Il rischio portando nelle piante da esterni a interni sta portando insetti. Essere preparato!!!

Strudel

First thankyou so much for your help and for writing to me,is my first discussion here:)Iam using only iguana bloom every 3 days ,i will flush for the final week for sure ....so apart insects you think it can help my buds to bring this plant under light indoor from outdoor for last 2 weeks?

UFOpilot

Should be no problem.
I've done things like that several times.Not with HPS but under daylight/CFL.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First thankyou so much for your help and for writing to me,is my first discussion here:)Iam using only iguana bloom every 3 days ,i will flush for the final week for sure ....so apart insects you think it can help my buds to bring this plant under light indoor from outdoor for last 2 weeks?

Yes, you'll clearly have a better product with 18/6 light.