What's new

From Europe, moving to US, California

Nugga Boo

It's all about Sirius Radio channel 32 bumping the dead while driving the 5 from Santa Cruz down to LA.. I make that trip about once a month. Lets you see a good stretch of Cali and really experience the different landscapes..

Scratch that.. I commute using the 5. If you wanna see nice shit take 1 and peep farms using google lol.

It's all about Sirius Radio channel 32 bumping the dead while driving the 5 from Santa Cruz down to LA.. I make that trip about once a month. Lets you see a good stretch of Cali and really experience the different landscapes..

Scratch that.. I commute using the 5. If you wanna see nice shit take 1 and peep farms using google lol.

The 101 is pretty scenic also..........in McKinleyville it goes right by the ocean :)

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
maybe i'll end up with a pm some day with a good party involved !

We like to think of ourselves as family but, the truth is we're strangers. Please do NOT place your safety and freedom in the hands of data mining strangers.

#1 rule of safety is don't tell nobody nothin'. If some comes begging for, or offers up, personal contact info, RUN AWAY! Nancy Reagan nailed this one to the door, JUST SAY NO!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey Nugga boo, TheMadHasher, whodair, thanks for posting ! It took me some time to understand the US way of speaking, but i pretty much get it all :)

FreezerBoy, thanks for pointing up the rules, we are never EVER safe, and safety goes first !!!

FreezerBoy said:
We like to think of ourselves as family but, the truth is we're strangers. Please do NOT place your safety and freedom in the hands of data mining strangers.

#1 rule of safety is don't tell nobody nothin'. If some comes begging for, or offers up, personal contact info, RUN AWAY! Nancy Reagan nailed this one to the door, JUST SAY NO!

Thing is I was not sure how things are going on in Cali since a lot of people are legal, so I'm not sure what's going on for parties...

On the sharing part, I have met very good fellows from IC, thanks to IC, and hope that this kind of things can still happen...
I am not the random guy going on IC asking for hooks up. I'm just saying, I'm here. It would be stupid not to I think, especially when I come to visit Cali where you have a legal status for growing if medical.
I won't ever ask any name, any place, I don't care. I just love meeting up with growers when I'm traveling around, so you know.

I do understand you on this Freezer boy, and this is always good to have the risks pinpoint. So thanks again for the reminder!
Plus as a "small time" grower, never did make money on the herb, I tend to forget that some people have a lot more in stakes than myself, and would not ever want to put anybody in trouble for that.

Stay safe :) And I'll be around checking for your directions to the FUN !

Cheers

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Just got lucky to find some Cali buds in FL, that's funny...

Grapefruit Diesel along with some bubble hash that smell like a particular appolo mist phenotype I came across a while ago...

Some very strong stuff after a 10 days break !!! Expensive, but def worth the try...

I am heading down to mexico for a month or so, and will be heading Cali in february...
I figured out that would be fun to spend some time there and enjoy the place and maybe, some interesting herbs to try !

I ll keep your advices in mind !