What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

from 250w HPS --> TS 1000, anyone can give feedback ?

ridoo

For many reasons I'm about to switch from HPS to LED
I'm running a 250w HPS in a cooltube for many years and would like some feedback from users who switch from 250w HPS to the TS 1000 LED panel

about the heat : real difference ? still need that big exhaust fan or could use a more quiet/smaller one ?
about the electricity bill $$$$$ : smaller ? same ? very smaller or just a little less ?
about the plants health/yields : same ? better ? need to adapt and then much better ?

I already use home made "panel" of LED for the grow stage but never did for flower stage

any comments welcome
thanks
ridoo

gizmo666

hey ridoo
i went from a 400w hps to a ts1000
heat difference is huge a whole lot cooler no more heat stress
electricity bill a lot cheaper to run
plants for myself the difference was amazing the speed of growth and health of the plants
led for me is better by far
just my 2c
peace

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey Ridoo, thanks for leaving your questions here.

It is true that the heat and electricity bill will be less when you switch HPS to LED.
The PPE of LED now can reach 2umol/J now. But HPS is less than 1.5umol/J. It means LED is more efficient. Less energetic consumption to get same performance.
If you want to try the TS1000, you can buy from our official website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0. Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you save some money there.

ridoo

Thanks Mars,
sure I know your site :)
I wanted feedback from users, for know if I have to change other parameters in the tent for exemple about the heat, and sure to know about the power bill... because where I live they tend to rise the electricity cost kind of every year... so it became a serious parameter to take in consideration...
for say the thruth I am kind of poor right now to invest into the led panel, and we enter the hot months so... I'm gonna save and invest in September or October.

If users have inputs about their experiences with ts1000, especially if they had to make others changes in their tent, please share. Thanks a lot.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
You can get a lot of feedback videos through youtube channel when you search TS1000. Pls have a look there.

Latest posts

Latest posts