What's new

French Clinical Trial Disaster: lets blame Cannabis says BBC

theclearspot

You couldn't make this stuff up. So a clinical trial for an experimental drug leaves 3 people brain dead:

'Reports that the drug is a cannabis-based painkiller have been denied by the health ministry'

The BBC in another attempt to demonise Cannabis. Complete bullshit. The BBC should be closed down its a disgrace. No doubt they will find a few phoney NHS Doctors to back the story up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35320895

mr.brunch

Veteran
The BBC , just like the uk establishment, is stuck firmly up its own ass.
If they had their way we would all be living in an Edwardian period drama.... They are ageing dinosaurs battling with extinction.

They only exist because uk households have to pay for them by law via tv license

theclearspot

The BBC , just like the uk establishment, is stuck firmly up its own ass.
If they had their way we would all be living in an Edwardian period drama.... They are ageing dinosaurs battling with extinction.

They only exist because uk households have to pay for them by law via tv license

Exactly. The BBC is just the mouthpiece for the metropolitan elites whose mandate is to demonise the things they hate: the white working class, vulnerable unemployed people ( a friend told me how the Job Centre in Cardiff deliberately send out late benefit meeting letters so that the claimants fail to turn up, therefore they can stop their benefits), the usual anti-'drugs' propaganda, irrational destruction of English culture and history by removing Shakespeare etc from the school curriculum( I remember being told by a thick History 'teacher' that we should be ashamed of the British Empire?!) and the dictatorship of a few Banking corporates. There is also (and I dont mean to be insulting to my U.S friends on here) a irrational support of whatever U.S foreign policy ( ie cyclical war) is at a particular moment. The BBC serves up a historical revisionist view of Britain i.e Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, Stately homes, jovial kindly Aristocracy everywhere (the public school boys who hid behind the front lines in 2 world wars) and a Britain run by public school boys. I could go on . Rant over. Dont live there anymore thank god.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff8502_zpsufwi9yub.jpg