What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom Buckets Information here

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
classic post DHF... :yes:

read those krusty threads on og & cw, & later here, when bubbleman & gypsy visited the room they had to crawl into in bc... ran kbs w/ lava, silica stone, & perlite+lava... based on those wild old threads...

thx for hon. mention of coco+perlite+wick method...:wave:... have re-incarnated from one goddess to another...;)... after kbs & aero-buckets, wanted kiss... went anti-automation after multi-automation of kbs...

thx for sharing all that you did, when you could... & can... :ying:

enjoy your garden!

I got that entire thread in PDF from overgrow all the way to the end when the room got busted and the cop got a picture standing near one of his x-mas trees :(

hey stitch.

could you please give me some advice, if you got the answer. what is a good size air blower for a 4 or six krusty bucket system? i hear the sweetwater regenerative blowers are best. what do you recommend as ideal?

thanks

to bad the old krusty info isnt still around the man was not a people person but he shure did no what was up .. this thread has alot left out .. theres alot of info missing that really needs to be there in order to do it correctly ..

ss ..

Reactions: Rgd

Bigge

Well...seeing this thread reminds me that there is not much new under the sun... I 'created' a similar bucket system....I made the inner bucket with an airpot (new style airpot)..used another airpot upsidedown for the spacer bucket below the top bucket (both airpots zip tied together) and created an aero chamber....use an air siphon like a Waterfarm to top drip feed...raised bucket/sunken res...drip ring has holes drilled out to bigger and buried 1inch in hydroton media. I use a submersible pump to drain the Waterfarm bottom res to the top res...res is connected to the bucket loop....top res flows to bottom res via float controlled valve...I drain/mix once a day...run aqua shield and have a 1/3hp chiller inline.

I made a couple systems for some friends after they saw the plants...and they are calling them Biggie Buckets...but hell...Krusty had these rolling when I was a dirt only guerilla farmer...all I've done is mix Waterfarm/airports/Krusty tech together...thanks for the history lesson. Credit and respect where due..thanks all.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
ya, this system has been updated a lot so if anyone wants to add improvements, please post here and how to make everything so we can keep this style of growing kicking!

HeadyPete: Any "hydro guy" that advises you to spray anything, let alone a foul smelling, sticky oil on your buds should be bitchslapped right out of business.

a fool and his bud is soon parted :laughing:

ss ..

BlueHaze

Krusty was a very good grower. His system was good but complicated as fuck. Most of the guys started growing in coco getting same results. Never the less he was the pioneer of tree. I myself got 3 1/4 of one tree. I no longer grow just lurk around.

Krusty was a very good grower. His system was good but complicated as fuck. Most of the guys started growing in coco getting same results. Never the less he was the pioneer of tree. I myself got 3 1/4 of one tree. I no longer grow just lurk around.

sure like to see someone with treez like theez ..
ss ...

ost

Hey all I was going through my backup discs and found a whopper information on freedom buckets all overgrow threads saved in PDF format so if enough of you need them please post here as I will post them; the threads were made by krusty,noone SYK and others.........

I found out my computer the other computer I had my stuff on had been destroyed the pigs destroyed my computer without a court order!

So I was going through my backups which the FUC|>ers did not get because they were hidden in a wall.

So enough babble; anything on Freedom bucket construction to information I got it! Pics information construction.

I will say this; I do not know much about the system all from what I read: I have not built this system as I never got the chance to do so because I got busted.

One day I will get this setup going though :)
more !

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all I was going through my backup discs and found a whopper information on freedom buckets all overgrow threads saved in PDF format so if enough of you need them please post here as I will post them; the threads were made by krusty,noone SYK and others.........

I found out my computer the other computer I had my stuff on had been destroyed the pigs destroyed my computer without a court order!

So I was going through my backups which the FUC|>ers did not get because they were hidden in a wall.

So enough babble; anything on Freedom bucket construction to information I got it! Pics information construction.

I will say this; I do not know much about the system all from what I read: I have not built this system as I never got the chance to do so because I got busted.

One day I will get this setup going though :)
That’s what I’m talking about

Rgd

Veteran
Did krusty buckets when Krusty was showing em

Worked veey well…

just have a big enough drain hose

so the roots don’t plug it

And check for that in later flower

Lava was my fave medium and emitters on 24/7

Latest posts

Latest posts