What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Jim Rockford

Veteran
PSB #6 - full post is here -> https://www.icmag.com/threads/psb-test-plant.17794366/page-2#post-18174349
psbd6b.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Last year I bought a pack of Agent Orange from Philosopher Seeds and made some seeds with the 3 females and 1 male I supposed to be leaning the Jack The Ripper side of the cross but the seeds must have been mixed somehow because none of the females I've grown had no traits found normally in AO.
The females are much more narrow leaf than their mothers, the smells are varying from lemony to berry but not a single one has a orange smell like AO can have and the yield is low compared to the AO mothers. It still gives a pretty decent smoke even if not at all what was expected.
Here the bud is at day 48 of flowering, the calyxes are starting to swell, i hope they'll get big.

Attachments

• IMG20220811075133.jpg
    IMG20220811075133.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 63

Wall

Last year I bought a pack of Agent Orange from Philosopher Seeds and made some seeds with the 3 females and 1 male I supposed to be leaning the Jack The Ripper side of the cross but the seeds must have been mixed somehow because none of the females I've grown had no traits found normally in AO.
The females are much more narrow leaf than their mothers, the smells are varying from lemony to berry but not a single one has a orange smell like AO can have and the yield is low compared to the AO mothers. It still gives a pretty decent smoke even if not at all what was expected.
Here the bud is at day 48 of flowering, the calyxes are starting to swell, i hope they'll get big.

May your harvest be good!!!

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Wall The females I got from Philosopher AO seeds were decent, not keeper material as the smell was not strong enough but it was close to the original from TGA. The plant pictured above is coming from seed I made with AO females and a male coming from the same pack of seeds but I think it was not an AO because the plants coming from my home made seeds have nothing in common with the AO I've grown.
I've also made some Lemon OG candy from Philo with good result every time, it's not the best seedbank but they have some decent offerings I think.
They get their seeds from different seed makers I think so it's not always the same quality standards.
This is a pic of a Agent Orange from Philo seeds, sorry for low quality pic

Attachments

• AO#4.jpg
    AO#4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran