What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Gypsy ICMAG420

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:yeahthats:

well it is one week before 420 2015 and i think it is time to give this thread BUMP:bump:

we will be going to put another lock on the bridge from all the ICMag community in a show of support for the founder of this amazing educational and entertaining Cannabis website.

you can help too...

Gypsy Nirvana is a very proud man and i know that he would not ask for our help if he did not see any other options in sight.

there is a recently posted thread by Gypsy himself, asking for our help.
'Gypsy Nirvana Bail/Bonds please HELP!'
you can upgrade your ICMAG account by sponsoring this website and the money will go towards getting him BAIL.
https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits
there will also be a seed auction. you can donate or buy some seeds and again the money will be added to the BAIL FUND.

for those of you who are 'cash poor' and wondering what they can do to help. it is very simple....

on 420 at 420 when you light up your BIG CELEBRATION SPLIFF,
put your LIGHTERS UP in the air and say,

'FREE GYPSY'!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
FREE GYPSY 2015

Trichome Riders rode bikes out to the Magere Brug in Amsterdam to send a message of support to Gypsy Nirvana.

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

Thank you for bringing all of the ICMAG community together.

Hopefully you can be home soon with your family and friends.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

awesome job!

maybe he will see the pics and know we haven't forgotten him.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
No naked ladies this year. Lightning never strikes in the same place twice.

We did smoke a joint on the bridge and one of the boats going underneath shouted 'stinky tourists'.
We took it as a compliment.

Anyone notice that the combination to this lock was set to 420:laughing:

Last edited: