What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

france is dry?

skunky 59

oyoo
i m french and can tell you i smoke very good stuff !!! of course it s from my own grow !!
usually in north france we find good stuff (holland is only 130km far )

good vibes bro ...

THC123

Veteran
just grow your own cuz generally coffeeshop weed and hash kinda suck compared to homegrown

str8t0thetop

yeh I bet you talking about maastrichts im not far from there either but compared to other places the avaliablity france is just garbage
guess ill take a ride up to the north at some point and see whats going on cause crossing all these boarders in beligum lux germany ect is just too crazy :xmastree::thanks:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
at the moment :

-police/customs are focusing on small sellers/consumers
-morrocco, which was providing at least half of demand in France, has cut its production down.
-buds (in the north) i ve seen are usually laced with some glass or other shits.

Results:

Quality has never been worse, anything you find on the street cannot be called hash anymore... i wonder how anyone could smoke this.
it s also fucking expensive, 6 to 8E/g of useless shit.

-> Conclusion : grow your own, and don t try to buy anything in france.

str8t0thetop

seriously tho if I found some glass in my bag Id probally be sent to prison for what I did to the dealer cause I dont play games like that at all

cone

i know this thread is older than god but has anything changed at all i'm in france quite alot & find it all most impossible i've never seen or dreamt how hard it is!

Dkgrower

Veteran
Yea dont count on the french to deliver - i newer understood that, pepol are smart, international and claim to be cultivated the french way but boy o boy its like Italy, you want cocain & herion no problem but some decent cannabis is near to impossibol to find unless you are well connected -

I seam like the dealers in france are not willing to create a market based on quality but are more into pushing close to fake hash

SARKUSH

Where are you in France? if you are next to big city like Paris or Marseille you can find something, I didn't see laced weed here in Paris since a couple of years so you can find decent hydro if you don't know anybody the only way is to go in surburbs projects it's like street corners you can find in usa. In the biggest like gallieni in Paris you can buy easily even if you are a tourist but it's not cheap 50 euros for 4-5g of weed cheapest in Marseille the biggest corners tend to have average better quality some have very good hash they call these days "La frappe" or "paki" it"s not paki at all it's new marrocan cash crop kush strains anarchic breed with local weed it a results a very good blond hash much more resinous than good old pure maroccan with a clearly more asian-kush taste which dominates the sweet sativa taste high is also more indica than old marrocan as it's at least two times more expansive than commercial one but still decent 50e/10g you can expect uncut product more difficult in summer, october-november is better for good hash in Paris because wholesalers have all good fresh hash in quantity from marroco if you stay for long times better to find some french smokers to help you...

Puffpuffsmile

Salut Sarkush, nice to see another member who lives in France. I bought weed from guys I did not know months ago and this is what happened lol. Is all the weed you can find in Essonne (91) like that ? I cannot answer this question myself because I gave up after the first time.