What's new

For Furry Freak Brothers Fans

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freddy's Cat Omnibus

Freddy's Cat Omnibus

Hey all you Freaky Bro fans! :D There is a new compilation coming out in a few months called Fat Freddy's Cat Omnibus by Knockabout Comics. You can get on an pre-order email list @ Amazon. Being the freaky fan that I am, I'm really looking forward to it! :wink:

51qKoln-EUL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Pot Pimp

That is next on my Amazon wish list!! Man that was some funny shit back in the day. I used to pick them up at head shops. I could kick my ass for throwing those away. ...not to mention a lot of *very* cool clothing!

G

Gr8fulDen

A Freewheelin' Frank quote

A Freewheelin' Frank quote

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope!"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Norbert the Nark. piss funny.

"time for Norberts flying lesson..." love that shit...:biggrin: even my mom read them, she loved Fat Freddies cat. she would sit reading them & giggle like a little girl. i miss her...:thank you: mom...

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I am an extreme fan, the Furry Freak Brothers had their debut the same time as I was a teenager. The combination had an effect on my life. I almost hesitate to revisit, almost.
The scene with Fat Freddy Skat and the 'Old MacDonald' pull string overalls still holds the record for making me audibly laugh while reading. So very rare.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Same here. Are you a collector of Freak Brothers comix or their memorabilia?

Apologies - I didn't see your question before.

Not a collector, but an old(ish) hippy & had many of the comix & books cross my doorway thru the years.

Fat Freddie's Cat & The Cockroach army are some of my fave's.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After all these years, I'm still an avid Freak Brothers fan. I have quite an extensive collection of comix and a lot of other FFB memorabilia. I just wanted to share this tattoo I got, on my upper right arm, about 12 years ago. Love those freaky guys and all they stood for. :woohoo:

Attachments

• Freak Brothers tattoo.jpg
    Freak Brothers tattoo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15

kaochiu

Veteran
FFB...to me they are more real than most people i see on screens. I've met many people that fits all three characters. Talking about screens, haven't heard about the movie project for a while, that'd be a movie i'd like to see.
By the way, what three actors would you cast for playing them? (of course with a limitless budget, and you can resurrect them too). I think the Big Lebowski troupe (Goodman, Bridges and Turturro, with Buscemi as Norbert maybe)

Latest posts

Latest posts