What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE20 ABNORMAL SEEDS/COOP a snitch / DOX warning (WARNING)

Joint Lock

May have to login to youtube but hes putting ppls info out there and snitching

Well FOE20 (known him 20yrs on the forums) was living with a buddy of mine . Got into a heated argument decided to dox said friend of mine on IG . So heres the proof and this is the warning to the community . Normally dont do things like this .But think its justified to keep the community safe

Last edited:

Joint Lock

Well this dude just dont quit .Heres todays email from the RAT

Untitled-1.png

Ipotato

I posted about this on THC farmer in his vending thread it started a good discussion until FOE20 came back then everything got deleted except for FOE20 insulting me and I got a warning from site admin. I wasn't even rude I just linked to this thread.
1649944959903.png

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That's unfortunate
One of the funniest things was hearing Adam Dunn and Mark laugh their asses off at foe20 crying as he read off his lists of shout outs.
Then a few episodes later he got mad because he couldn't follow along as they were talking about OG Kush. He gonna show his old magazines pics of Hindu Kush and got pissed when they said OG Kush was viney. And that was the end of his stint on ADS. Lol

Last edited:

Ipotato

That's unfortunate
One of the funniest things was hearing Adam Dunn and Mark laugh their asses off at foe20 crying as he read our his lists of shout outs.
Then a few episodes later he got mad because he couldn't follow along as they were talking about OG Kush. He gonna show his old magazines pics of Hindu Kush and got pissed when they said OG Kush was viney. And that was the end of his stint on ADS. Lol8
yeah this one omg what a confused rambling mess

Cvh

Supermod
Check out what Chimera posted onto his IG about this. IG: breedingcannabis

🤣

Joint Lock

CVH he does it on his lives on IG he has us all blocked from there as soon as we get added. His videos and post doxing folks got him banned from SkunkConn after 100s of folks contacted the owner .