What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flying dutchman thai-tanic

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
anyone grow these beans? i got one plant budding (8 weeks) and it seems wicked.. i have heard of good potentiality.... just curious how many others have budded it out... not many seem to have tried it...

B

baccas125

the only asian strain that I have tried

the only asian strain that I have tried

look for the to take longer than normal. I let mine go 13-14 weeks and had some of the best pot ever. lost the genetic line but have thought about buying again. It took all winter to ripen, and was the hit of the summer.

B

baccas125

it was the same

it was the same

Bought it in the red light district at the Dutchman and sent it home for later use. it was great!!!!!!!!

JLP

Veteran
Here's a link to an old Thai-Tanic grow I did.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?threadid=210170

100tt_box1-med.jpg

JLP:)

JLP-

Your TT thread was remarkable. What would they do in Hawaii? It could be like "Jack and the Bean Stalk". It might take a chainsaw to cut it down. Chances are you'd only end up with a bunch of 10-12 footers.

JLP

Veteran
I hear everything grows in Hawaii.The Thailand and South Pacific climates are probably similar as well.I'm sure they would do well outside.

I've got some Neville's Haze going now,just cracked.I haven't reallly tried any hardcore Sativas since the TT.So much space and so much time on those.

JLP:)

G

Hay THia!!

Hay THia!!

Cool JLP!!!

Just woundered how the taste, i had an old Thia but the buds were way fatter, it tasted SO SWEET with alittle spice!;)

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
its not done peg leg pete, i checked trichomes on three plants.. i believe they are still developing on the tha-tanic, i see a lot of unripened resin balls.... as compared to one of my hashplants, the other hashplant doesnt seem done either,,, lotsa unripened resin stalks/balls as well...

but it didnt stretch to 6 feet.. i budded at 2.5 feet and it is 45 inches tall now, stopped stretching a month ago....

seems to be nicely filling out buds as well...not loose i dont think... not a strong smell, but very interesting, slightly spicy/sweet... must not be too similar to the seed pheno you grew out JLP.